Chapter 41

After they sang. Y/n bid her goodbye to the Camilizers and sat on the chair backstage near the entrance to the stage and watched her sings some of her songs in her album, Camila.

“Thank you for tonight! Take care!” she shouted one last time in the microphone before walking backstage.

“You slayed it babe!” she said to her girlfriend and engulfed her a hug. And  they started walking to her dressing room.

“Thank you—... I'm sweaty babe,” she said pulling away from Y/n and continue to walk.

“I don't care,” then tight her hug to her.

“Let me take a shower, you can hug me all you want.” the brown eyed girl said.

“Okay fine,” she huffed and rolled my eyes at her. She walked to the bathroom, followed by her assistant holding her clothes and a towel.

Y/n sat down on the couch. She reached her phone in her pocket. She put my thumb on the sensor and it unlocks, then opened the Wi-Fi on her phone since they have Wi-Fi.

Once it connected, her phone blows up of notifications in every account that she have here signed in in her phone.

Since her phone is in the state of unable to control. She threw it on the other side of the couch. She sighed and leaned back and crossed her legs. And she closed her eyes—

She can't believe it. That they are officially outed now in public as a couple. It's a great  feeling that she've never felt before. They have now no rules to follow and no management to control them no more.

—she stayed like that for awhile when she felt somebody sat on her lap. She know who was it but didn't dare to move nor to open her eyes. The Cuban rested herself on her peacefully resting girlfriend. She heard a click and that's when she decided to open her eyes.

“What was that?” she asked. 

“Here, I posted it on internet.” the Cuban said showing her her phone.

“Why does celebrities— you know once they post something in their, for example instagram, they will post it too in their others social medias?” she asked out of nowhere.

“To every fans we have. I mean, not all people have all of the account, that's why once we posted something, we'll post it too in our other accounts.” she answered.

“Why did you ask?”

“Nothing,” she replied. She moved her face closer and stared at Y/n, touching her cheek.

“You're so beautiful,” she said lovingly.

“I already know that,” Y/n said and she laughed.

“Wow,”

“Don't worry. You're so beautiful, too.” she replied imitating Camila's voice. And pulled her in a passionate kiss.

It didn't take a long before she kissed her back. Everything got pretty heated so fast. Camila ran her tongue on her upper lip asking for an entrance. She granted her request and Camila started to explore she mouth and sucking my tongue. Y/n's hands automatically find their own way on her neck.

We heard a couple of knocks coming from the door and they immediately pulled away.

“Ms. Cabello—” her Cuban girlfriend didn't let her finish and immediately got off her lap, straightening her clothes.

“Yeah, we're coming out.” she said.

She just sat there and watched Camila. She looked at me, “Come on, we need to go. We'll finish it later.” she said and wink at her. She opened the door for Y/n and followed her from behind, closing the door.

They are just in the lobby and from there they can see the paparazzi already talking shots of us. They walked out of the building to the parking lot, her body guards are with them and still they are following the couple. They are not asking questions, just taking them pictures.

They stopped for some fans who wants to take selfies with her, with thrm both. A lot of them said that they're a cute couple and they thanked them, some chitchat with them and then finally bid their goodbyes.

This was the first they walked in public hand in hand after the announcement. Still, Y/n haven't make myself believe in it. Her mind is still processing everything that happened earlier tonight.

They finally reached the limo. One of her body guards opened the door of the car for us. They both mouthed thanks to him.

“Are you hungry?” Camila asked her girlfriend once the door is closed.

“Yah, a little.” Y/n rest my head on her shoulder. She told the driver to drive them to the near fast food restaurant because she doesn't want her girlfriend to be hungry.

Y/n pulled away from her after she heard that and slapped her arm, “Ow!”

“That was so hard,” she said rubbing spot where she hit her.

“You deserve it,” she said.

“I don't. It's true! I don't want you to be hungry!” the cuban said.

Y/n groaned, “Whatever,”

“We're here ma'am,” the driver said. They hopped out of the car and the flashes started. They threw a bunch of questions.

‘Camila? Is this your new girlfriend?’

‘How does it feel that you guys came out as a couple?’

‘Camila? Are you really gay? Or this is just for publicity?’

They cover their face with their hands because of their flash hurt their eyes especially to Y/n and to the fact that they don't want them to have a better picture of them. Y/n felt her arms wrapped around her body as they make their way.

“You okay babe?” her cuban girlfriend asked her as they entered the fast food restaurant.

Y/n removed my hands, “Yeah,”

“Aren't they tired of following us?” Y/n groaned.

They reached the vacant table near the window glass. Camila pulled the chair out for her.

“Thank you,” she said as she sit.

“Welcome,” she sat in the front of Y/n, “Well, back to your question. It's their work though, I don't know too.” she shrugged.

“Good evening ladies, what's your order?” the waiter approached as and they looked at the menu book in the front of us.

“Hey, Ms. Cabello!” he greeted.

“Just call me Camila, please.” she said and gave him a reassuring smile.

Y/n looked at the waiter to see him looking at her girlfriend who's busy looking at the menu. She just shrugged it off.

“Oh babe, you want this?” Y/n looked up and her girlfriend showed her the carbonara.

“Oh yeah,” she said then closed the menu book and handed it to the waiter who still stealing glances at her.

Keep your cool Y/n. Don't let her see that you're jealous because she's going to tease you later, I swear. She told myself.

“Same as mine,” the waiter listed our order and repeated it again. Y/n smiled at him, a unfriendly smile, before he walks away.

A/n: I'm sorry T_T ....
Thank God 🙏 'cuz Sel has left rehab. If u only want album from her then—... Argh! I don't what to do to you!