Decision Making

Mulai dari awal

Lotor noticed the rings on their fingers.

" Boyfriend? What are those rings, Lance?" He nosily asked.

" Oh, these? They're called promise rings, and you wouldn't know about them because you're a thirsty ass rapist." Lance looked at him challengingly.

" It's not rape if they like it." Lotor scoffed.

" But I didn't like it..." Keith said, having taken the phone back so him and Lance could share it. " Nobody else you've tried that on has liked it either."

" You would've... I could make you scream way more than Lance can. If you think he's big then you need a reality check." The inmate laughed.

" The only thing big about you is your ego." Keith huffed.

" So did you come here just to argue with me? I could do this all day~" Lotor smugly smiled.

" I guess this is me standing up for myself and showing you that you don't scare me." Keith leaned forward a little, and his grip on the phone was causing it to quake in his clenched hand.

" And you're conveniently doing that now that there's a wall of protection between us." Lotor chuckled, clearing his throat.

" I was in a coma thanks to you, so I came as soon as I could. You don't keep me up at night, I'm not afraid to turn a corner, and I'm not looking over my shoulder after every step I take. You don't scare me." Keith was lying for half of that. He did get nightmares. And he was cautious when he was by himself, for fear that Lotor could jump out of nowhere and get him. It was completely irrational, and he knew that. But there was always just the itchy feeling of 'what if.'

" Yeah. My boyfriend is strong and guys like you can't cut him down." Lance supported him one hundred percent, though he knew Keith was only saying that to piss Lotor off. His omega was completely terrified of him, and Lance knew that much. That's why he was shocked when Keith had told him they were doing this.

" Right." Lotor said in a snarky way. " You'll never escape me. You'll always dream about me at night, wake up and just wish I was the one laying next to you." He insidiously cackled, and was obviously not sane by any regard. Keith did not, nor would he ever want to be with him.

" You're locked up. You can't hurt us anymore." Keith said, ignoring the look that Lotor gave him.

" You really believe that? I don't think you give me enough credit." The prisoner crossed his legs, just thinking about everything he could do from the inside. The boys were crazy to think that Lotor was powerless.

" Is that a threat?" Lance barked at him.

" Down, boy." Lotor made a gesture, treating Lance like a dog. " And it's whatever you make it. But I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you."

That's when Lotor stood up, and Keith could only say a final 'fuck you' and flip him off before the inmate was escorted from the room.

" I hope he drops the soap." Lance growled in the back of his throat. He knew it was wrong, but part of him wished that Lotor would finally experience sexual assault from a different point of view.

Keith just looked down. What could Lotor do? What did that mean?

" Hey." Lance said, turning his omega to face him as they both got up from their seats. " Don't let him get to you, okay? He's full of shit. Lotor can't hurt you or me or any of us anymore." He hugged him, stroking his hair and soon planting a kiss to the top of Keith's head.

" I thought this would make me feel better..." Keith murmured, burying his face in Lance's letterman jacket. " He keeps getting in my head."

" He does that to everyone... just please try to remember that he can't get out of here." Lance whispered.