Shaking his head quickly, he eats a bite of the ramen from his cup. "No, no..." He pauses, chewing the noodles that bask in the salty, flavored water. "I like it! See?"

You smile gently with a small chuckle. "Thank you, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I promised you ramen." You nervously glance around the practice room that you sit in the middle of. Going out for ramen with an idol is a lot harder than you thought, so you resorted to treating him after his practice today as the least you could do.

"Well it's a good thing I don't remember the details." He says, referencing to last week at the concert.

"If you can make it through this and show everyone how strong you really are, then I promise to take you out for ramen when we get back home." That's what you had told him, and you're not one to break a deal, so here you are in the middle of the practice room at BigHit, eating ramen on the floor.

"Yeah..." You trail off, thinking back on the disaster that happened only a week back in Santiago. "I- everyone was really worried about you. I haven't really asked, but how are you doing?"

Setting his cup down on the floor, he folds his hands in lap. "I'm fine, really. That's never happened to me before, so I didn't know what to think of the situation. I just kept going."

"You did," With a slight chuckle, you recall the events as if they just happened.

"How are you doing? I mean, how were you doing, back then? My mind was moving so fast, that I don't even remember most of what happened." He asks, his eyes showing his worry. You could see that he's wanted to ask you this for a while.

Meeting his eyes, you answer his question. "To be honest, I wasn't okay. I came to that show with a migraine from to start with, but that ended up being one of the smaller problems as the concert progressed." You explain, fidgeting with your fingers as you form the sentences in your head. "Everything didn't make sense at first."

You open your mouth to continue, but nothing comes out. "Jungkook," You say, defeated. "I wasn't okay." With a breath out, you gently shake your head, breaking your gaze with him. "And I hate that I'm saying that because of how much pain you were in."

"I'm sorry," He says quietly. You look back at him, only to see that his head is down. About to say something, you stop when he goes on. "I made everyone so worried. All I could think of during the show was that I didn't know the next time we would be able to come back to our fans there. So, I worked my body until I couldn't anymore."

"Don't apologize. No one intended for this to happen, especially you." You say sternly. "I mean, it was stupid of you to work yourself to such extent, but you wouldn't have done it if you knew what would happen. Just," You sigh, "Think back on what happened last week whenever you think of doing that again. It affects everyone around you, too."

Looking back up, he nods his head, lips pursed. "Thank you, Noona."

"I haven't done anything - well, unless you count me giving you old, instant ramen." He laughs, his cute teeth making an appearance once again. "Anyways, what were you saying before?" You ask as you pick up the unfinished ramen cup; he does the same.

He looks up at you while swallowing the noodles he put in his mouth moments before. "Oh... well, never mind."

"That didn't sound too convincing." You say while poking at the cup that sits in front of you.