𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Ouch! Mum - you're strangling us -"

"Charlie –"

When she realized, Mrs. Weasley gave a gasp, but before she could ask what had happened, George had told her that she pushed and she twisted her ankle as she fell. 

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs. Weasley said, sobbing. "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough OW.L.s? Oh, Fred...George..."

"Come on, now, Molly, we're all perfectly okay," said Mr. Weasley, comforting his crying wife. "Except for Charlotte – poor girl injured herself while trying to get away," 

"Bill," he added, his voice a few octaves lower than usual, "pick up that paper, I want to see what it says..."

George had put Charlotte's body down the couch near the warm fireplace with his brother, Charlie assisting him so he wouldn't accidentally move Charlotte's injured foot.

Charlie had conjured a blanket with a wave of his wand and it slowly descended from upstairs, dropping gently into Charlotte's body.

"Sleep tight, Lottie-kin's"

Her days at the Burrow were spent drinking potions to mend her twisted ankle and for a dreamless sleep.

Charlotte often tried to sneak outside to play Quidditch with Harry and the other Weasleys but would get dragged back in by Mrs. Weasley threatening to ground her if she didn't stay still. Fred and George snickered as Mrs. Weasley forced her down on the couch. Charlotte merely pulled out a middle finger at them when Molly wasn't looking.

Harry had informed her about what she had missed while she was in her dreamland. Charlotte agreed that his scar hurting and the must've been more than a just coincidence.

"Did you tell Sirius about this?" She asked quietly, looking around making sure nobody was with them.

"Yeah, I sent Hedwig last Saturday,"

"Good thinking – now will you help me up, it's time to take my potion,"

The following week, Charlotte's foot felt much better. She could now walk to the bathroom without the assistance of Hermione or Ginny.

Much to her dismay, Mrs. Weasley still hadn't allowed her to play Quidditch with Ron and the others.

"That's what you get for being clumsy,"

"I swear Freddel Weasley when we get to Hogwarts I am going to use you as a practice dummy for hexes!"

Charlotte hasn't seen much of Mr. Weasley or Percy as the week passed. She only sees them during dinner.

"It's been an absolute uproar," said Percy, "I've been putting out fires all week. People keep sending Howlers, and of course, if you don't open a Howler straight away, it explodes. Scorch marks all over my desk and my best quill reduced to cinders."

"Why are they all sending Howlers?" asked Ginny, who sat next to Charlotte on the rug by the fireplace, who helped her tape her copy of 'One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi.

Charlotte stuck out her tongue as she put the tape on the book as Ginny held it.

"Complaining about security at the World Cup," answered Percy. "They want compensation for their ruined property. Mundungus Fletcher's put in a claim for a twelve-bedroomed tent with en-suite Jacuzzi, but I've got his number. I know for a fact he was sleeping under a cloak propped on sticks."