CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

'' yes mom, I know don't worry, take care there okay? I love you too bye  '' 

- SKYLAR -

After talking to my mom I closed my laptop and face hermonie and kaia?

what is she doing here?

'' S I missed you how's your activity yesterday? ''  hermonie asked as she ran towards me and hugged me so tight.

'' It went well and you're choking me '' I told, tapping her arms to let go of me.

'' hey I saw Adrienne outside she said that the two of you have something to discuss ''

'' we do? '' I asked raising an eyebrow towards kaia feeling anxious.

'' yes we have something to discuss '' she replied looking at me beautifully.

oh oh I know what she's talking about but why here? why now that all my friends were present.

But I missed her and I'm glad she's here.

'' ahm ahm skylar are you just going to sit there and not let adrienne to join us? '' Jana told straigthening her legs  on the floor.

'' come here Adrienne sit beside me '' Mel initiated eyeing me who are acting like a little shock for not moving or saying something.

'' what we'll do? '' kaia asked walking towards the girls and sat beside Mel.

'' hi adrienne '' kelly and sara greeted looking amazed how kaia seems to be so stunning in every way she could be.

'' hello to you babies, how you doing? I'm glad that you find friends now ''

'' yes though we are way too inferior, they didn't let us to feel that way  '' kelly told sheepishly

'' awww so cute! don't worry baby because from now on you are with us okay?? '' said by jana kissing their cheeks. The two giggles.

'' come on skylar lets start the game '' hermonie told yanking me towards the floor where my other friends already formed a circle.

Hermonie had position herself beside Adrienne then Sara, kelly, me, Jana and Mel. So it's like me and her was sitting face to face adding to the anxiousness I am feeling.

'' But I'm not here to play ''  kaia told boringly checking her phone which rang a while ago.

'' Oh come on adrienne just a little bit fun before you have a serious conversation  with our bestfriend '' Mel said extending her arm to adrienne who is now tossing her phone back inside her purse.

'' okay fine ''  she sighed

'' what are we going to play? '' I asked

'' truth or dare '' mel replied