•Author's Note•

Dedication:
I'm dedicating this book to my friends who support me and are there for my struggles. Some will be in this book as characters or not but I'm giving them thanks for all the support. My friend Mia is very supportive and helped me when I was down. She may be short-tempered (sorry) but she's older so I gotta respect her. Jackie, Haily, Nancy, etc, y'all are special so here it is!

Copy Right:
I worked hard in this book so if you see any account stealing my plot and characters, report it to me. It's not fair that someone worked hard on a book, that they put their time and heart into it for someone to copy it and get credit over it.

Warning:
In future chapters, there will be topics about rape, violence, murder, sex, stuff like that. So if you don't want to read parts like that, you can either not read the part (since I will be putting ** to warn that the part will contain the list above will start and finish ) or not read the book at all.

Note:
What I wanted for this book is to not follow those Wattpad clichés books.  Maybe some parts it can be a little cliché but not the main ones that everyone reads. For example:
-Why are the main characters or the majority of the characters white?
So my characters are going to be from different ethnicities, skin color, and beliefs to make it different from all those books.
-Why are all the stories in modern time?
This book will be a little in the old times. Not like WAY back in the day like William Shakespeare stuff, but like when they had these types of cars:

 Not like WAY back in the day like William Shakespeare stuff, but like when they had these types of cars:

(1930s to be exact)

-Why does the protagonist go through so much things when they meet the guy?
Like I get that it shows the girl affection and stuff, but damn! That much can happen to her in under a week! Sheesh!

Yes my book will be those "bad guy and sweet girl" kind of thing in the beginning... but it will change over time ;).

Synopsis: (WARNING: SPOILERS)
Princess Rose is an arranged marriage by her father with a prince who is very violent towards her. Of course she is not on board with the marriage but she cannot get out of it. When she meets a guy at the big gathering that her future in laws hosted for the engagement. She didn't know he was part of a well known gang around the kingdom.
FAST FORWARD
The guy steals her ring from the Prince and his gang members stole from other people. As they were making their escape, they get caught and get a life sentence in jail. The princess used them to her advantage and persuaded them to take her out of the castle and to live with them for their freedom and some expensive jewelry. The gang leader agrees and she sets them free.
FAST FORWARD
As the princess starts to live with them and joins them in their lives of crimes, she started to fall for the guy she met at the ball. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help it. What she didn't know is that he fell for her too. They got together and months later, she gets pregnant but they got caught by knights and takes them to the castle. He gets beaten and gets the death penalty. She works out a plan and gets him out of the take and leaves with him (and the gang) far away.