Where am I? • Y/N

Y/N POV

"Huh?" I groan
"Where... where am I?" I mumble as I just woke up
I tap the bars... "Glass?"

"Not just any glass" A voice from me says from behind.
"It looks like your awake."

I turn around... Morty?
"Morty?" I mumble

"Not just any Morty, your Morty." He smirked. I spat on his face.

"What a hottie." He chuckled as he wiped my spit on his arm.

"Listen here honey, this isn't your normal, kidnapping, I'm letting you know right now, you do anything stupid and you'll be punished." He pointed to a buff Rick waiting by the entrance, he smirked.

I shutter, "But I thought this was for the Ricks?"

"Is that what the numbskull told you? It was supposed to be, but I thought I'd take you all for myself instead." He slipped his hand through the bars, I bite it.

"Maybe you need to be punished, just to see who your dealing with." He gave me an evil grin, and snapped his finger.

The Buff Rick opened the cage and grabbed me by the arm.

"Watch it dumbass!" The Morty yelled, "We want her to feel pain, not death! Do as you please to her, you bring her back dead, and your corps will soon follow. The buff Rick nodded.

As the Morty left, the buff Rick's grip on me loosened.

"Just what are you going to do to me?" I angrily ask.
"My Rick's coming for you, ALL of you, he's going to kick your asses, and save me."

"I don't think so toots." The buff Rick walked slowly towards me, pinning me to the wall.

Toots?

I yelp, trying to escape, he comes close to my ear and says.

"I've missed you Y/N." And pulls me to a kiss

"Excuse-" My mouth seems to kiss back. The alcohol from this Rick's lips, tastes so familiar.

"Rick, it really is you..." I start to cry.
"I was starting to think, you've forgotten about me."

"I'd never forget about you, I love you Y/N.." He brushed my hair.

"I found you with this tracking device." He presses a place in my arm and a small robot pops out, it strings a little bit, but I'm strong.

"You really do love me." I kiss him once more.
"Of course I do, I know they were going to get you, I'm no letting the love of my life leave me, not now, not ever." Rick smiles.

"So how did you get so big?" I look at him, up and down.

"Instant Steroids." He replies, looking at me checking him out. "It will wear out about 2 minutes, it was really the only way to fit in with all the others." He chuckled.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.
"What if I were to say yes?" I smirk too.
"Then I'll remember that when when get back on Earth." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡<)

The door busts down and startled Rick and I.

"Aww g-geez, get a fucking room."
"T-there's not enough time for you guys to fuck each other." Says Morty who was covered in blood. "I-I've killed just about all the Rick guards." Morty's eyes get big as if he's been traumatized.

"Here." Rick hands me a gun, "Lets blow this popsicle stand."

The steroids wore out and Rick went back to his normal size.

"Yay, you're back!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I smile.
"Sure am." He frowned.
"I love you the way you are." I giggle

"What in the hell is going on in here." The evil Morty came into the room.