Where The Hell Is Everyone? •Y/N

Y/n's POV

It has been a few days since my kidnapping and I'm feeling a lot better since. We've just hung around the house is all we've done, Rick promised me he wouldn't go on another adventure until I was fully healed, and I think today I am.

"Rick!" I shout, no answer
"Summer, Beth? Jerry..?" I shout, still no answer.. hmm... what the fuck is wrong?

I walk around the house, hoping to find and convince Rick today that we could go on an adventure. I stumble upon Morty who was in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hi Morty." I sit next to him and give him a smile.
"H-hi Y/N, are you feeling better now?" Morty shot me a smile before putting another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.
"Yeah! I'm feeling much better." I get up and ruffle his hair. "Thanks for caring :)"

"By the way, Morty, honey, do you know where Rick is?" I ask him politely.

"I think he went out Y-y/N, he didn't say a word to me, maybe check the G-garage?" He puts another mouthful of cereal in his mouth.
"Okay!" I give him another cheeky smile and walk along to the garage.

"Oh, and Morty... What about the others?" I ask him
"I'm not sure either Y/n, I, I woke up with the house empty." Morty yet again, puts another spoonful of cereal in his mouth."

I open the garage door, "Rick, honey, are you in here?" I loudly ask. Nothing. Not a single sound.
I wander around the Garage, hoping I'll find some sign of where my Boyfriend may be..
I stumble upon a slip of paper on the desk.
Is this a note? I gently pick up the piece of paper and read it to myself.

"Hey Beautiful, meet me in F-321, by 7:00 tonight, I've left a spare portal gun I stole from a Rick this morning for you to use. I'll be gone for the whole day, so please don't worry about me, I love you~ Rick *insert heart here*

What is this genius up to? Sigh. I'll just have to wait and see, I look around a bit more and I found the spare portal gun. I've never been to F-321, before, so I have no idea how to dress... maybe I'll go shopping? I go back into the kitchen and grab my phone on the table, 10:00am it read, ugh, how long is this going to take? I want my Rick now!!

Rick's small POV
I hope Y/N isn't worried about me. I'm safe, I'm just doing somethings, I've told Morty that I've left and just to keep it cool, I don't want him spoiling what I'm planning here...

*Earlier*

"Morty." I woke him up, it's 4:00am in the morning..
"What R-Rick?" He angrily groaned as he turned to face me.
"I need you to stay here and chill out with Y/N, I'm planning something and I would like for you to not say a word about it alright?" I watch as he nods, fully aware of what I'm saying even if he's half asleep.
"Morty I need you to do this for me"

Y/N's POV

I watch as Morty puts his bowl and spoon in the sink and washed both. He's always working hard for a young boy... I have an idea..

"Morty?" I tap his shoulder and he looks at me while washing the spoon.
"Yes Y-y/N?" Morty looks back at the spoon, and places it on the drying rack.
"I was wondering, do you have anything to do today?" I'm being so awkward right now..
"S-since Rick is gone, no not r-really." He washes the bowl and places that too on the drying rack.
"Would you like to come with me to the mall? It doesn't have to be the mall, we can just bond?" I'm fighting the urge to just leave, but this is bonding time with my.. Grandson...

"I'd love to come with you Y/N." Morty turns to me and drys his hands on a towel.
"Sweet!" I exclaimed, "Let's get ready?" I point to his sorta wet shirt. Morty nods as he went up stairs to his room.
"Meet me at my house! I yell as I open the door.
"O-okay!" He shouts, I leave and walk across the street to my house.

As I slip the keys in, I turn the keys and the door unlocks. I step inside my cold ass home and lock the door behind me.
"Since when was the last fucking time I was here?" I mumble to myself as I turn up the temperature in my popsicle of a home.
"What do I wear?" I walk to my room and open up the closet..
"I have no ducking clothes." I say as I look through the closet.
" I guess I'll wear a flannel for now?" I slip off my shirt and put on the flannel.

*LE TIME SKIP BACK FROM THE MALL*

"Gosh Morty, we didn't really buy as much as I thought." I look down at the only thing I purchased. An anime shirt.

"It's amazing how we spent all that time, and we just come out with a shirt." I mumble. "It's already 5:30"

Morty chuckles, "I'm so tired Y/N. We walked around that mall for ages, I can't believe most stores were that big." Morty sighs and we walk to the kitchen table and take a seat.

I sat at the table scrolling through Instaglam and was just messing around. By the time I became bored was the time I should met with Rick. Morty went to his room to do whatever boys do.

"Morty?" I shout. No reply
"Why does everyone in this goddamn house fucking leave me by myself?" I chuckle

"6:30" I read the time. I guess I should just get dressed...

———————————
HELLO EVERYONE!
I HAVE HIT 100 FOLLOWERS, TIME FOR ANOTHER Q&A, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS OR MY DMS, ASK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!

Deuces- @scrambledeggss