Save Me • Y/N

You were taken by a mysterious figure.

"Let me go!" I try to scream, but this figure won't let go. What do I do... Rick, please save me...

Y/N'/ POV

I fuss and squirm around, why did I even leave my bed? Fuck man...

"Please don't be frightened" The figure finally spoke to me. The street light lets me see the figure better "Hmmm... I don't know.. You KIDNAPPED ME?!" I shout. The figures take its hands and cover my mouth, I bite its hand.

"OW, SON OF A BITCH" It screamed, wait...
My brain unthinking before now gears turning...

It sounds like Rick... but he's in black

Black. Rick.

This is the Rick that was hanging out with me and seemed off

"Listen.." He spoke softly, as he held me tight.
"Us ricks need someone like you in our lives, we can't keep being lonely like this forever, please just let us clone you."

For some odd reason, it hit me. I understood but is this really a good idea

"R-Rick, I, are you sure this is a safe idea" I still try to squirm out of his grasp but he's strong.

"What do you need from me?" I groan

He walked us to an ally way

"I need you to give us samples of yourself until we can perfectly clone you" Rick tied me up and slung me into a corner.

"You see, there's only one of you in the whole multi-universe."

He pulls out a watch and taps it twice, there from the watch a holographic blueprint is shown.

"This, this is where you will be staying." He shows it to me.

It is a blueprint for the most horrific hamster like cage with cords and test tubes.

"You will be staying here until we can get an exact clone of you, it could take years, we didn't want to take you by force but your Rick wouldn't let us."

My Rick? Rick knew about this and didn't tell me? He didn't even try to protect me from this?

"We will need samples of your hair, skin, cells, blood.."

As he kept ranting to himself about what they needed from me, I realized I wore a ring. Not just any ring, but a ring I invented with just a touch of the gem, it will turn into a sharp blade. I take the gem on the ring and the blade came out. As I continue to cut away with the rope. The Rick that stood in front of me kept talking and talking... Jesus this guy isn't really a bandit.

I finally cut the rope away and kept a low profile until he was going to pick me up again.

"Enough talking" He spoke. "Time to take you away from here, any last words for Earth?"

"Yeah, actually, I got three" I was preparing to attack him.

"Suck. My. Ass." From there I stood and went for a punch. He.. he caught my fist.

"Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.." He twists my fist and makes me yelp.

"Say goodbye Y/N" He pulls out his portal gun and smirks

"What? Didn't you think I had a portal gun? Haha, you're so cute, of course, I did, I just wanted to see if your boyfriend really cared for you. I guess not"

Before I knew it... the Earths surface I was no longer on

————-
GUESS WHO ISNT DEAD 👉🏼😎👉🏼
Deuces~
@SenseiSaitama1