Thinking Deep • Y/N (A little of Rick)

Rick took me home, that was the most fun I've had in my life! Karaoke Queen, Ice cream. I need some rest!

Y/N POV

Damn, I'm getting old, I need some rest. I haven't seen Rick in 2 day. I sound overeating, but I expected him to at least text me. I wonder what he's doing.

I walk over to Rick's house, and knock on the door.

I hear faint crying. What are they doing in there.

I text Rick.

Me: Rick, I'm at you doorstep may I come in?

Rick doesn't reply, but it's marked as read. Is he alright? I hear Beth coming.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." She opens the door and force smiles.

"You must be here for my dad." She pulls me into the living, every one except Rick was there.

I sat down with everyone, all of them on the couch, with sad looking faces.

"Rick hasn't c-come out of the g-garage in 2 days." Morty spoke.

"The kids haven't gone to school, because they are worried about him." Beth adds.

"Grandpa Rick, hasn't ate or slept." Summer sighed.

"What did you do with Rick?" Jerry asked.

Everyone looks at me, like I've just killed someone right before there eyes.

"I didn't do anything, we had a lot of fun when I was with him." I fidget a little, uncomfortable with there staring.

"W-what kind of comment was that D-dad! She, she... Ever since Y/N came, Rick's been happy! Don't blame this on her! Maybe it was you for a-all we know." Morty glares at his Dad.

Jerry rubs his neck.

"For all we know Jerry, Y/N has made my father a better man." Beth scolded him.

"Like, GrandPa Rick just started like this... When she left." She pointed to me.

Then all just realized that, then all looking at me once more, this time, with pitiful, helpless eyes.

"I'll go see him." I told them.

"But the garage door is locked." Beth told me.

"I'll find a way." I give her a weak smile.

I walk over to the garage door. I hear turn it, and hear a faint click, the door was, open?

"R-rick?" I slightly open the door.

He was sleeping on the desk he had in there, with an alcoholic beverage in one hand, dangling, and his phone in the other, on the table.

"Did he pass out? That fast?" I walk over to him.

I look at his phone, it's a picture of me.

"Aww." I blush a little.

I walk over to the other side of the desk.

He has been crying?

I grab a stool and sit beside him.

I watch him for as good as 2 Minutes then he woke up.

"Y/n?" He has been crying.

"Shhh." I comfort him holding his head, patting his hair.

"Why are you crying?" I asked his softly.

He lifts his head from my grasp and wipes his eyes.

"Have you ever wondered what happens to you when you d-die?" He sobbed.