New York dress shopping. (Chris/OC) - Requested

"This is amazing!" Victoria squealed with excitement as they trawled the streets of New York.

"One of the perks of doing press in NYC I guess." Chris quirked an eyebrow, taking her hand. "Where d'you wanna head first Vic?"

"I don't know? Anywhere... Let's buy everything!"

Chris chuckled at her enthusiasm and followed as she pulled him into the nearest store. They spent the next 10 minutes looking through some clothes. Victoria stopped all of a sudden and turned to him "I don't even know what I'm looking for?" She giggled.

"What about vacation clothes?"

"Vacation clothes?" She repeated "Why would I-"

She was cut off by Chris offering her an incredulous look "Why do you think we'd need vacation clothes?"

"We?" it suddenly dawned her "Oh my god, what have you done? Where are we going?" she gripped his bicep.

"How does Hawaii sound?" He grinned

"This is literally the best day ever." She beamed. Leaning against Chris' chest she spoke dramatically "Take me to the beach clothes!"

Not long after, they were in the changing rooms. Victoria had picked out a handful of clothes she liked, and some that Chris' magpie eyes had spotted.

"What do you think?" She asked him, turning around in one of the dresses he'd picked.

Chris was perched quietly in the corner of the cubicle admiring his girlfriend "It looked way better the way you had it before..."

She turned back towards the mirror "What do you mean?"

He approached her and began to unzip the dress, gently pulling the fabric down and over her hips, so the garment fell to the floor; leaving her stood in just her underwear. His chin fell onto her shoulder as his hands made their way to her hips.

"See..." He grinned "Much better."

She turned her head, smirking at him. He stood straight and caught her lips, kissing her hard; if he hadn't had his hands so strongly locked on her waist, she was sure she would've stumbled backwards. She turned in his arms so she faced him, bringing a hand up to hold his neck. 

Chris' hand travelled down to her ass, giving her a light squeeze. His tongue entered her mouth, as he backed her up so they were against the wall. He caressed the sides of her torso, bringing his kisses down her neck to her collar bone; he nipped her gently.

Her breathing was heavy, she ran her hands through Chris' hair. He stood up to meet her eyes, but before he could move in on her lips once more, she raised an eyebrow "But seriously, do you think I should get that dress?".

Chris smiled, his hands moved to the small of her back. He pulled her closer, resting his head against her chest as he laughed.