Nightmares. (Johnny Storm/Reader)

"Johnny..." You shook his arm gently "Johnny!"

He was jolting and thrashing around in his sleep, muttering broken sentences that seemingly had no meaning.

You tried waking him again "Johnny! Wake up! Its just a dream!"

You felt a flash of pain strike your cheek, you quickly covered the burning area with your hand. Johnny was now sat up, sweating and breathing heavily.

"Its ok Johnny, It was just a dream..." You soothed "Calm down, breath deep."

He took your advice, placing his hands above his head as he breathed deeply through his nose. Your hand moved away from your face and to his shoulder, kneading it gently and comfortingly. 

He was more calm now,his breathing had evened out and he was properly awake. He looked up at you with a small smile before his eyes widened in shock. His large hand moved up to caress the side of your face, his thumb brushing your cheek.

"I..I-Uh- I burn't you?" He stuttered in complete disbelief. "Oh my god! Baby, I'm so, so sorry..." His other hand traveled to the back of your neck as he pulled you against his chest, mumbling 'sorry's into your hair.

"Johnny stop." You hushed him "It's ok... I know you didn't mean it."

He sighed heavily "I still shouldn't- I didn't- I ca-"

You stopped him by placing your index finger firmly against his lips. He stayed still, looking at you through saddened eyes. You kissed him hard. He gripped your neck a little tighter, his other hand travelling to the small of your back as he slid his tongue in your mouth. You ran your hands through the hair on the back of his neck as he continued his exploration of your mouth.

You finally broke apart, breathless. Staying locked in a romantic gaze for a few moments, Johnny broke first to kiss your forehead. You layed back down against his bare chest, nestling your head in the crook of his neck; you felt the call of sleep take over you.

You awoke a few hours later, a quick glance at the clock telling you it was still the middle of the night. you looked up to Johnny seeing him lay still, gazing up at the ceiling as he absentmindedly ran his fingers through your hair.

"What are you still doing awake?" You asked groggily

Johnny jumped slightly at the sound of your voice "I didn't want to fall asleep again..."

You softly pecked his cheek and spoke in a whisper "Your not going to hurt me again Johnny..."