That's new. (Steve/Natasha) - Requested

Hi guys, so as requested I have written a Romanrogers one shot. At first I had no idea what to right about, but I just grabbed an Idea by the horns and ran with it so please comment if you loved. (Give me more requests? :D)

Hope you enjoy love's xoxo

---------------------

Steve groaned loudly into Natasha's ear. The two of them panted heavily; their chests heaving; the walls of reality blurring as if it was just the two of them. Steve gripped her hip tightly, each ripe muscle in his arms tensing one after the other, as though part of some perfect machine. Steve grunted as Natasha's right leg found its way to his shoulder.

"You know, you guys should really be paying me for this." Tony Stark mused from across the room; sat on a table, swinging his legs gently.

Steve grunted louder as Natasha sent another kick to his chest.

"We've learned to tolerate you, is that not payment enough?" Natasha's breathless words rang through the gym.

As her attention had turned to Stark, Steve took this opportunity to catch her off guard. He grabbed her hips again and flipped her onto her back, letting go of her mid air so she fell to the floor of the ring, hard.

Natasha let out a small squeal. "Ok..." She gasped "You win."

Steve stood triumphantly, hands on his waist. Turning to Tony, he showcased a smug grin "You owe me twenty bucks, Stark."

Tony hung his head "Damn it, Natasha. You were so close..."

Nat, who was still spread across the floor of the ring, let out a small laugh "Oh come on, since when has twenty bucks been a big deal to Tony damn Stark?".

"Its not the twenty bucks I'm upset about-" Tony grinned making an exit to collect his wallet "-Its losing to Rogers that just tears me up inside..."

Steve chuckled and stepped out of the ring, Natasha however was still laying face-up on the floor in the middle of it. Steve and Nat enjoyed their training time together, it was an excuse to be in a close proximity without anyone being suspicious - you'd be surprised how many people would disapprove of their relationship. They couldn't train like this at S.H.I.E.L.D because they'd both be paired up with different agents they hadn't been interested in working with; and they knew that with Tony's short attention span they were safe at Stark Tower, they'd never be able to keep his attention long enough for him to realize that her and Steve were involved with each other.

Tony returned and reluctantly handed over a twenty to Steve, before leaving again. Steve walked back over to the ring, concerned that Natasha had still not gotten up; usually she would barely admit defeat, let alone stay down for 15 minutes afterwards.

"Nat?" He asked "What's going on?".

She waved him away "I'm fine...".

Steve said nothing, but raised an eyebrow as he saw her try to sit back up. She moved slowly and stiffly, gritting her teeth and wincing as she cradled her back.

Steve moved to her side quickly, placing a strong hand on the small of her back. "Did I hurt you?" He asked with urgency, searching her expression "I did, didn't I?"

Nat looked up into his baby blue eyes and sighed "A little, but It's fine..."

"No." Steve whimpered "Its not, you should have said something Nat..." He scooped her up into his arms and carried her back to his guest room. Laying her gently on the bed he gestured for her to wait where she was; he called to her around 10 minutes later, waking her from the light snooze she was about to submerge herself in.

Nat got up slowly and shuffled toward Steve's voice. She walked into the bathroom and saw Steve stood expectantly with a sympathetic goofy smile on his face, one of his hands motioning towards the bathtub.

Nat smiled and leaned forward slightly, so her head was resting against Steve's solid chest. She felt him chuckle, wrapping his arms around her; the palms of his hands slipping under her tank top to massage the tight muscles in her back. Kissing her temple, Steve then proceeded to remove her top, offering himself for balance as she removed her spandex S.H.I.E.L.D training pants. He then removed all of his own clothes and carefully stood in the tub to help Natasha in.

Not only did the steaming temperature of the bath help Nat's painful muscle's, but being propped up by Steve' hot chest was relieving also. Steve spent a few moments trickling water over her shoulders, before focusing on kneading the muscles of her lower back.

Nat dropped her head to her knees, she took in a slow relaxed breath as Steve worked wonders on the stiff pain that had been plaguing her since their training session. He stopped for a second, extending his finger tips forward around her body so they rested on the sides of her abdomen.

He pressed a tender kiss to her shoulder, before resting his forehead against it. "I'm sorry..." He apologized, running his thumb along the bruise that had started forming on her back.

"Jarvis, where's Romanoff at?" Tony called up to his A.I as he and Clint Barton wandered into the billionare's kitchen "Bird brain wants to see her."

"Miss Romanoff is in the bathtub in Room 36 Sir."

"36?" Tony squinted "So where's Rogers?"

"In the bathtub in Room 36 Sir."

Clint looked incredulously over to Tony, before remarking "Well that's new."