Do you want to build a snowman? (Chris/OC)

This is a little one-shot I came up with, with reference to the Disney movie Frozen... Enjoy!
Warning: some sexual content. --------------------------------------

"Oof." Chris jolted his head to the side as a snowball hit his cheek. "Now your for it..." He grinned, chasing after his giggling 5 year old.

"Daddy, no!" She squealed as Chris flung her over his shoulder, rubbing a handful of snow into the back of her neck.

Chris placed the squirming infant back on the ground. He pulled her into a hug after seeing the dirty scowl spread across her face. "Come on, squirt. Let's finish off Frosty..."

The little girl threw her hands above her head 'yay'ing before running over to the snowman her and her dad had started building earlier this morning.
After a long and rather heated discussion on the necessary features a snowman should have, Sophie finally agreed with her dad; that the snowman should have a traditional carrot nose.

Chris jogged back inside to root around for the perfect carrot nose. On his way back outside he took a small detour; his wife was busy sorting and washing the dirty laundry, specifically Chris' underwear. He tiptoed up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing a soft kiss on her shoulder.

She responded, reaching her arm around to the back of his head to rake her fingers through his hair.

"Having fun?"

"Very much so..." he replied, resting his nose on the crook of her neck. He stayed silent for a few moments, gently rocking from side to side as he held her.

She was continuing to sort through the laundry when he broke out in a wicked grin. "Hey, hun?"

"Hmmm?" She responded

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" he spoke the lyrics, chuckling as she rolled her eyes. "Come on wifey, let's go and play." He continued, singing the words now. "I never see you anymore, your too busy washing my drawers. it's like you've gone away!".

She was laughing at him now. Turning in his arms she kissed him harshly, unzipping his thick coat, and sliding her hands up his jumper.

She pulled away, a little breathless. Chris looked down at her with those 'take me to bed' eyes. "What was that for?" he asked.

She smirked "Anything to shut you up."

He raised and eyebrow, giving her a challenging look, before bending down to kiss her again. He grabbed her hips an lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bedroom, discarding her jumper an t-shirt on the way.

Laying her on the mattress, he trailed kisses down her torso. When he reached the waistband of her jeans, he began slowly sliding them off of her legs.

Their lips met once more, only breaking as Chris pulled his shirt over his head. His wife moved to unbuckle his belt, allowing him to shimmy out of his jeans and boxers.

Chris unclasped her bra with urgency, taking one of her nipples in his mouth. He used his other hand to knead her breast, gently pinching her nipple, trying to extract that breathless moan he loved so much.

His lips moved from her breast to her throat, tugging at her underwear until they fell to the floor. Chris began nibbling her earlobe as his right hand explored her folds. He rubbed her clitoris in small slow circles with his thumb, as he slid two fingers in inside her. He pumped his fingers faster, still continuing his frustratingly slow assault on her clit.

Before long, he had her writhing beneath him. "Please Chris, I need you."

He hummed, kissing her deeply; sliding his tongue into her mouth and removing his fingers, positioning himself over her.

He lined himself up, gently pressing into her. She threw her head back and moaned as he pushed further, filling her completely.

Just as he was about to start driving in and out of her, a small voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"Daddy... Did you get the carrot?"