2: The beginning of Team 7, again!

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

Sakura yawned and raised her arms high into the air to stretch. She just woke up from a short nap. Sakura almost forgot how late Kakashi was to team meet-ups. Sakura mostly trained with Tsunade after Naruto left to train with Jiraiya in her previous life.

Kakashi-sensei, you're such a pain in the ass!..

"Ugh.... Sakura-chan, did our sensei forget about us? Maybe we should start without them?" Naruto groggily said to Sakura. Sakura looked up and watched the clock on the ceiling. It was 3 PM. She blinked slowly and then put her face in her hands.

"I don't think we should start without them yet. I feel tired from sitting around here so much, I would probably fall asleep in the middle of..." Sakura's eyelid's drooped and she collapsed onto the desk with a snore. Naruto tapped on the desk rhythmically with his nails to distract himself from the boredom. After one minute, he got bored.

"Rrrgh! Sakura-chaaaan, you fell asleep again.... I'm bored, wake up!" Naruto leaned over her slumped body and shook her aggressively. Sakura's face hit the edge of the desk, which quickly woke her up. Sakura turned her neck to look at Naruto, anger glinted in her eyes.

"Naruto! Get off of me!" She shoved Naruto off to the side. Naruto yelped, crashing into another desk. Sakura looked at the disorder caused by her outburst, sweatdropping. "Oh... uh, sorry... Heh." She sauntered over to Naruto and helped him up. Naruto wiped his bloody nose and leaned onto the wall.

"It's alright, Sakura-chan..," Naruto looked over at the clock, "Huh?! What the heck? Why hasn't our sensei arrived?! It's been THREE hours already!" Naruto slammed his fist into the wall. Sasuke, who was brooding in the corner, noticed the mood shift in Naruto. Deeming this useless banter, Sasuke became disinterested and went back to staring out the window. He had distanced himself to the very back of the class on purpose, not wanting to sit close to the blonde. He was still very shaken up from the events from earlier, after all.

Naruto scowled and treaded back towards where he previously sat, his foot bumped into something

Naruto scowled and treaded back towards where he previously sat, his foot bumped into something. A chalkboard eraser. His face lit up.

"Aha! I've got a perfect plan!" Naruto cackled mischievously and rubbed his hands together. Sasuke's glanced over at Naruto again, there was really nothing else to do so even Naruto's antics entertained him. Naruto strut up to the front of the class with the eraser in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked the blonde unexpectedly. He shifted uncomfortably when Naruto turned around to look at him. Naruto, who seemingly already forgot their previous exchange with each other, winked at the Uchiha.

"You'll see! If that sensei ever comes, of course." Naruto huffed the last part under his breath. Naruto walked over to the entrance of the classroom and planted the eraser right on top of the door. It clicked in Sasuke's mind of what Naruto was planning to do.
He 'tched' and looked away.