19: Is This It?

After Carly told me I'm expecting, I have been trying to avoid Noah. It's been a challenge, because Noah can't seem to leave me alone after what happened. He thinks I might be attacked by a moth and it's both endearing and annoying. I can only go to the bathroom alone... Sometimes.

I haven't seen Noah today though. Usually I wake up an entire thirty minutes before he does and I just drink in the warm embrace he cages me in. He always reaches out to my body whenever I stand up and it has happened once or twice where he starts whimpering. This morning I woke up alone and the sheets were icy, meaning he hasn't been in the bed for over an hour. I know he slept here because his side of the bed is ruffled and we went to bed together last night after an exhausting three hour training session in both our human and wolf forms.

I haven't looked for him yet, but I trust that he's in his office. He has been drowning himself in work lately, still trying to piece together how Menosyn and Veronica tricked him and manipulated our whole situation. He is also trying to figure out what else Menosyn could've done before she died. I don't think she did anything, I rather like to think that we surprised them and they didn't expect to die.

Most importantly, how did she even help Veronica escape and when? Noah doesn't go to the dungeon unless there is a new rogue. He only interrogates them once before assigning four wolves to patrol the dungeon. They switch every six hours and only one keeps an eye at a time since Noah's dungeons are more secure than most.

After what had happened to the bloodsucker, Aiden and Alice completed the mating process and we are waiting for her to miscarriage, since there has been no signs of the baby being rejected yet.

I hope it isn't painful for Alice, she is a fragile wolf with a big heart. She's been thriugh a lot and I know Aiden knows that. I knew he wanted to accept her the second he saw her, but knowing that she's pregnant with a hybrid, it made him livid. He was always someone who believed that waiting for your mate is the best way to assure the perfrct eternity. Well, perfect 150 plus years.

I am currently in the shower, washing off the sweat from the hour morning training session I just had with Aaron. Whenever Noah is too busy to train me, Aaron helps out. It's always fun to kick his behind. Julie is talking again, she went mute for a day after we found her in a cave behind the waterfall where Noah and I often go to relax. We found them unscathed and unharmed, they were only dirty from the mud in the cave and a few scratches from climbing the rocks behind the waterfall to get to the cave. They must have been terrified. Aaron cut our training short though, since he wants to stay near Julie and Lukas whenever he can. He used to be extremely protective of his mate and baby, but now he won't even let them breathe without checking if the oxygen levels are correct. That is an overexaggeration... He does go to the bathroom with Julie though.

"Love, I've been looking for you. Why didn't you come get me to train with you?" I look over my shoulder to Noah leaning against the wall opposite the shower. I sigh and squirt some honey scented shampoo into my hand before scrubbing it into my hair. I hear the sound of clothes rustling and soon, I can feel Noah behind me.

"Noah, what are you doing?" I question cautiously turning around. I am a massive clutz and I might just slip and die. He smirks down at me, his eyes roaming my naked body torturously slow. I gasp as his hand grips my waist and pulls me closer to his musled torso. My hands instinctively fly up to his abs, softly rubbing my small hands over them, across his chest, over his shoulders and finally around his neck. I gently tug his head down and he captures my plump lips between his teeth before massaging them with his pink lips. The kiss is slow and sensual, awakening goosebumps all over my body, even though we're standing underneath a scorching hot stream of water. My breathing comes out laboured and uneven as his lips skillfully move down to suck on my mark.