4: Sleepless nights

Yesterday was... Something. I woke up this morning with a slight longing, but I couldn't figure out why. I'd much rather remember what happened yesterday anyway.
I just couldn't stop smiling or stop thinking about the kiss I had shared with Noah. I just couldn't stop the thoughts about how soft his lips were or how easy it was to calm him down. The dominance he radiated was hot and the husky voice of his wolf had my knees shaking in anticipation. I sigh in content as I replay the scene in my head over and over again.

Suddenly, my door flew open and Aiden walks in with the biggest grin I have ever seen him wear.

"What. Was. That." I stare at him, but my smile just cannot hide. He grins at me before jumping on the bed. He doesn't know about the second one, but I've already reminisced that one countless of times in the two hours I have layed awake before finally falling asleep again. Clearly Aiden isn't over it yet, since we couldn't talk about it yesterday due to... Reasons.

"Oh, my gravy! You actually liked it." He exclaims and I shush him with wide eyes. I point towards my ears and then to the door, indicating that Noah might be listening. Plus, it was only 8:29am, which means that people could be sleeping, seeing as it was a Sunday and warriors got weekends off training alongside the teenagers as they still go to school and work out every morning. If they want to work out over the weekend, they could just go to the gym.

"Noah could be listening." I whisper chidingly and he does the weirdest thing I have ever seen. He giggles. Hysterically. I soon join in since I couldn't help but laugh at the face he makes and the way he excitedly claps his hands like a retarded seal. What happened to him hating Noah with a passion for what he did to me? Or even being a guy, for that matter?

"I was so surprised at what you did, I stood there in shock for seven minutes before Aaron hit me against the head, which reminds me, I have to go hit him..." He trails off and I chuckle before hitting him as well and he looks at me wide-eyed.
"Did you just...?" He looked at his shoulder then to me, and back to his shoulder.
"Oh no, you didn't." He said before grabbing onto me and starting to tickle me relentlessly.
"I don't like being abused." He emphasized every word with a poke to my stomach. I was laughing so hard at the serious expression he wore, that I started to feel myself nearly peeing. I panic and buck Aiden off of me before bolting towards the toilet, not even bothering to shut the door. I practically rip off my underwear and relief soon follows. I practically groan in satisfaction at the lighter feeling and Aiden just looks at me in disgust and shock from the floor.

"Do you mind? I'm having a private moment with my bladder." I say before kicking the door shut. I finish up and wash my hands before exiting my bathroom. I trip over something and fall face first into a wall. I groan as my nose aches and look behind me to see Aiden having a nap on my floor. I look at him in disbelief before giving out a short scream as the wall grows arms and helps me up. I look up and see Aaron with a bemused look plastered on his face and a confused Noah holding onto me. I look back and forth between the two and quickly scramble out of Noah's arms. I end up tripping over Aiden again and fall right on top of his snoozing figure. He groans in pain and wheezes.

"When did you decide to cuddle with me, Mister Whale?" He asks, half-asleep. I gasp and hit him upside the head, causing his face to hit the floor. He groans and mutters something about whales being violent.

"For your information, I'm under-weight." I growl before pushing down on his face to help myself up, seeing as these two idiots are just gaping in my doorway.

"What are you two doing here?" I question them, comfortably seated on top of Aiden's butt. He wiggles his butt and it just helps remind me how weird this is and quite frankly, this feels weird and... Wrong. I quickly shoot up and rather fall back onto my bed. Noah visably relaxes and I notice him glaring daggers in the direction of Aiden. Aiden soon joins me on the bed and I lie down onto his lap. I stare up at Noah through my eyelashes and see him working his jaw in annoyance.