16: Forever Yours

Wow, guys... Just.. Wow. Thanks to all of your support we are over a 1000 reads and I am ecstatic. I love all of you and thank you for still being on Noah and Blaze's journey.

*_*_*_*

"Woah. I just-... Woah." Noah blinks and I look at him with concern. He stares back at me and a slow grin starts to form on his face.
"You really want to do this?" He questions, happiness radiating from him in waves. I merely smile and nod my head vigorously.

"Yeah, I really want to do this. I love you, Noah and I feel like this is something that will prove my devotion to you." I state and kiss him on his jaw. He groans, but slowly pushes me away. I widen my eyes at the frown on his forehead and quickly ask what is wrong.

"Nothing, but you don't have to do this to prove anything. I mean, if this is the only reason I think we-"

"But it's not the only reason, Noah. I kind of want to. I want this, but only if you want it too." Uncertainty clouds my thoughts and I quickly remove myself from his lap and get off of our bed.

20 minutes earlier
***

"Love, are your eyes closed?" A small smile graces my lips at the nickname and I slowly nod my head in the direction I heard Noah's voice.

"When can I open them?" Noah mutters a quick wait before scooping me up into his muscled arms. I squeal in surprise and slightly jiggle as I feel Noah sprinting up the staircase.

After Carly explained everything, I told Noah I wanted to tell him something important and he said he wanted to show me something as well. I figured it would be our room, and agreed immediately. It would only make things easier if what I want to tell him works out.

"All righty. Open them." Noah's breath barely hitches as he gently places on the wooden floor in front of our bedroom door.

Our bedroom.

I like the sound of that.

The door slowly creeps open with the help of Noah and I suck in a surprised breath, slowly exhaling it in amazement. The room has gone from its navy walls to dark grey, matching the navy and plum dotted carpet strewn in front of the massive four poster bed, almost taking up the entire east wall. The bed is much larger than I remember it, but it's almost built into the floor. It looks incredibly comfortable and I just want to jump onto the cushioned floor-bed. I look at the area where the couch and television used to be, and all that changed there seems to be the colour of the furniture. Gone with the pure white, replaced by a powder blue sofa with a sleek, black coffee table resting on top of a fuzzy, crimson carpet. The television screen is still perched against the opposite wall, visible from both the bed and the couch. I look to see Noah's desk is still as neat as before and it's still stood next to the bed, close to where I will lie down whenever he works.

I walk to the closet and find that it is exactly as Carly and I left it this morning. The bathroom is equipped with all of my bath and shower goods.

"What do you think?" I detect a slight nervous quiver in Noah's question, but quickly reassure him with a kiss. After several minutes of... Well, making out, I answer him,

"I love it, but-"

"But?" He pulls away, clearly confused as to what I could possibly contradict.

"But, it's too much. I appreciate the effort, but this wasn't necessary, Noah."

"I wanted to. I want you to like living in the room with me. The kitchen in the other room has been untouched since I moved into this floor and the rest of the rooms as well. Now, the kitchen is cleaned and you can cook whenever you want and we wouldn't have to go down for breakfast all the time, sleep-in, enjoy each other." He whispers all of these suggestions into my ear, stroking my neck with his nose, sniffing my mark in the process. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer.