06

Italicized// korean
Normal (?)//English
*this only applies if someone is talking

'Jungkook pov'

She was stiff and obviously uncomfortable. Her eyes scanning anything and everything that she could possibly look at.

The car slowly started to move and that's when I pulled her back further onto my lap so she's not on the edge of my knees. She looked down at my hands then turned to look at me.

Her eyes looked me up and down almost making me a little nervous. They were sharp but her face was blank and unreadable.

She slowly turned her head to the right to analyze the others in the car before she turned around and looked out the window.

|4 hours later|

We started to pull into a gas station with the other car following closely behind. The girl that was sitting in my lap finally relaxed and gave up trying to memorize all the road signs we passes like an hour ago.

"Okay guys I'm gonna go get the other members first so when we open the door she has no possible way to escape. I have no idea how she's gonna react in this type of situation."sejin said as he was slowly getting out of the car.

A less than minute passed when finally the door was opened but the girl in my lap did nothing but look at the people standing outside with sharp eyes.

"Emma.." sejin softly said.

The girl said nothing just looked at him like he was her biggest enemy.

"We are gonna to the restroom and get snacks. Do you need to go?" He said his accent slipping in on some words.

She nodded her head but kept the same gaze towards him. The other 3 members behind him just watched.

"Okay.. well let's go." He said and she climbed off my lap and onto the cement. Sejin grabbed her hand but she yanked it away.

"I'm not gonna run." She said softly but tried to sound harsh. Those were the first words I've heard from her. Sejin nodded but told her to stay close. The other member still stared at her just incase she tried to make any moves.

I slowly stepped out of the car only to realize one of my legs were asleep. I cringed at the static feeling. Hoseok, jimin, and namjoon all got out after me and walking inside.

~authors note

Hellooo iknowihaventupdatedinahotminuteandimsorry😬 but to make up for it I'll post another chapter tonight;) I think I'm gonna choose a day to update so I can try to be consistent but I tend to procrastinate a looott. I do hope you are enjoying this book so far though💛 love author k❤️