05

*Warning strong language*

' Emma pov'

I was struggling to get him off of me. His grip was tight and it actually started to hurt.

"Get that fucking bitch under control!" Some man who was running to the drivers side of the car yelled.

'OH HELL NO'

I yanked my hands from the blond dudes grip. My face was expressionless. I walked slowly to the man while the others stood quietly watching.

"Don't. You. Ever. Call. Me. That." I gritted through my teeth.

The man was taken a back but had an amused smile "what are you gonna do about it?" He smirked.

I walked up to him and kicked his feet out from under him. I got on top of him and held one of his hands over his head and held him down by his throat.

I heard 'gasps' and 'woah' from all from the others. His eyes were wide with a slight hint of fear.

I felt someone yank me up by my waist and held my hands together. I looked to see a dark brown haired boy. I'm not sure why but i felt small. I was frozen.

Everyone was getting in the car while he just held me quietly. He sat in the seat and pulled me in. I was just standing there looking at them.

"You go in the other car." I turned to see a tall older man in the passenger seat looking at the driver who I already didn't like.

"Wh- fine." The man grumbled and got out.

I was just standing there unsure of what to do when suddenly the boy with dark brown hair pulled me into his lap.

// hello I hope you enjoy chapter/ story so far❤️ i wanna know what you think about it so far?