04

' jungkook pov'

"she was sleeping with it and wouldn't let it go so I just brought it." Kansoo said not bothering to look around.

|time skip|

' Emma pov'

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I guess i slept the wrong way last night. I was stretching my arms and had hit something. My eyes bolted open.

'Oh shit!'

I realized something. I wasn't in my soft warm bed anymore. I was in a car and it wasn't my own. I stepped out and looked at the car from the outside for a second. The sun was just now coming up so i guess it was probably around 5 in the morning.

I started to walk towards the big lit up gas station and saw a man walk out. When he saw me his face turned to pure confusion and shock.

I looked at him for a second but then tried to just continue going inside to see where the fuck i am.

"Get back in the car." The very tall man told me. He was attractive and slender but had an unusual haircut. I looked at him with an unreadable face. Just then more men came out. Almost all of them had the same faces. Shocked.

I looked at all of them for a second. There were five of them.

Suddenly the man grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder but i climbed over to his back. Turned right side up so i would land on my feet and slid to the ground.

I barley got three steps in before one of the five guys grabbed me by my hands and started walking me towards the car. He had blond hair and beautiful features.

'Oops got distracted~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

//Btw this is the fire era❤️

~authors note

I hope you're enjoying the story so far:) sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I'm also trying to decide if I should do longish chapters and upload every once in a while (once every week or two) or If I should keep doing short chapters and upload frequently.