02

' jungkook pov'

He made his way across the lawn before he whisper-yelled at me to open the door. I opened it and he laid her on my lap before he raced to the other side of the car.

I was frozen. I started to feel her leaning back so I wrapped an arm around her so she wouldn't fall.

Manager kansoo jumped in the front seat and drove of like we DIDN'T JUST FREAKING KIDNAP SOMEONE.

"Here." Manager sejin voice broke as he was entranced by the girl on my lap. He handed me a soft, light blue blanket with stars on it and a green stuffed frog.

I took the stuff while looking down at her soft features. She had a small plump lips. Small soft arched nose, adorable cheeks. They weren't big but they weren't small.

Her skin was fare and looked soft. Even though there were scars from what i could tell was acne i still couldn't look at it as a flaw.

There was one thing i could not comprehend for a second. Her hair was a bright deep red. There were small strands of all different shades of orange and gold.

I looked down and saw her wearing a hoodie that said something but i couldn't read it due to the way i was holding her.

"Um.. is it okay if... you tell us um.. why we took her?" Jimin said looking at the girl sleeping peacefully in my lap.