[ announcement ]

um.... hey guys? ok don't attack me pls-

i just want to clear up a few things here, i feel like i've been silent for way too long and that i have to tell you guys something.

i'm discontinuing this story.

oh my what a shocker.

i know i've been a really shitty writer during the past, idk a year? i rarely (lowkey never) update this story and i'm pretty sure i've disappointed you guys.

i doubt that anyone is still reading this story jskdks but if you still are reading this story then i would like to say thank you.

thank you for being so patient with me, thank you for still having hope in this story, thank you so much really.

but i'm sorry to say that this story won't have a comeback. i faced (and still am facing) a really heavy writer's block and i just lost inspiration right then and there. i just can't find myself to sit down and write a story.

i will probably rewrite this story and turn it into a one-shot? i'm not sure so don't get your hopes up.

again, i'm so sorry to disappoint you guys with this news, i'm sorry that it's so sudden and probably shocking.

i'm really sorry, thank you for understanding.

sincerely yours,
chubblens

*and if i do turn this story into a one-shot, i'll most likely update this compilation of one-shots whenever i feel like it so it won't be daily.