2.

"we're here!", my sister said and stopped the car, i opened my eyes and yawned. i guess i didn't have enough sleep last night, freaking 7 AM was all a lie to my energy. i got out of the car and in front of me, there's this small yet simple salon. so this is the famous salon she's been talking about, it's less than what i expected. whenever i hear the word famous, i thought of wealth and those kind of things.

i need to be open-minded from now on.

we went inside and the salon made me feel welcomed, well that's the first time. the salon has this modern yet simple design and furniture, and i love this salon on first sight. hyonbi went to the registration table and signed me up, meanwhile, i took a sit on the beanbag chair at the corner.

this beanbag is comfy af.

i almost fell asleep sitting on that beanbag chair, i felt like i was sitting on a cloud, a soft and fluffy one. i closed my eyes and-

"yeonmi! get your ass up and come over here!", hyonbi literally shouted from the other side of the room. i groaned and dragged myself towards her direction, i was too sleepy that i didn't really pay attention on the path. as i was walking, i bumped onto someone, harshly. we fell down, and i fell down back first, i sat up and massaged my back. i was about to get up and apologize to the person, but he got up first and lent me a hand, "hey are you okay?".

"gwaenchana, i'm fine", i gladly took his hand and brushed of the dirt off my pants. i looked up and there's this boy with black coloured hair, smiling. his gummy smile is so cute. wait what?

"are you a customer?", he asked.

"well, apparently yes. i guess you're the worker here?", i asked but i'm sure he's  the stylists here, because of the amount of hair essentials tucked on his "belt".

"yes, and by the way, my name's yoongi", he smiled and took out his hand. "i'm yeonmi", i shook his hand and bowed slightly. this is the part that i hated the most about meeting new people, what would normally happen after both of you shook hands and introduced yourself?

well it's that wonderful awkward and tensed moment.

but somehow he managed to make it less awkward, "i heard a girl calling for you, perhaps that's your sister?".

"oh yes, well i'll be going now", i bowed and waved at him, he waved back. i ran towards my sister just to see her smirking. "stop smirking, ew you look weird when you smirk", i said and squished her cheeks to stop her from smirking.

she chuckled and led me to the 2nd floor of the salon. once we arrived, i sat down at 1 of the chairs and a lady wrapped the cloth/cape around my neck. my sister went down to buy some food and drinks and left me alone here.

well, at least she'll bring back food.

"the hair stylist will come shortly ms, would you like to have mineral water first while you wait?", the lady offered me but i shook my head, "it's okay ahjumma, i'll be fine." i smiled and looked over to the big-wide mirror in front of me.

she bowed and left, i then waited for my hair stylist to arrive. 5 minutes have passed and it's getting really boring, i opened my phone and checked my social medias.

while i was scrolling down on my instagram, i heard footsteps coming towards me. i looked back and saw the hair stylist that i met just now, yoongi.

"oh, i guess you're my customer today", he said and chuckled. "well yeah, now help me find a new haircut", i said and faced back to the mirror.

yoongi came and played with my hair for a bit, he grabbed his scissors and a comb, "so what kind of hairstyle do you want ms?", he asked.

"oh please don't call me ms, just do whatever that's nice and recommended for girls like me", i said and looked at him through the mirror. he seemed kind of shocked, "jinjja?", he asked and i nodded. he grinned widely and started to spray my hair with water.

here it goes, i guess.

-

-

a/n:
omf i crai [ 18/11/2016 ] and i'm sorry if this chapter is short ;-;