4.

"w-what do you mean?", I stuttered, why did you stutter? damn it yeonmi.

"see? you're even stuttering right now!", she started laughing non-stop and i'm standing there, embarrassed. everyone started drifting their attentions to us, and i wanted to hide somewhere so badly to hide myself, i stopped my sister from laughing and she looked at me with teary eyes.

she laughed until tears formed in her eyes, great.

"o-ok, i'm overreacting am i?", she covered her mouth and fanned herself, "yes you're overreacting hyonbi", i said and crossed my arms. i took 1 of the plastic bags from her and started to walk towards the door, until someone shouted my name, "yeonmi! you forgot something!"

i turned around and there's yoongi holding my hair tie, "i believe this is yours?", he said while handing me the hair tie, "uhm, yes. Thanks yoongi", i smiled and took the hair tie from his hand. I turned around to find my sister but he grabbed my right hand, the hand where i'm holding the plastic filled with food.

"oh my gosh, yoongi! you almost dropped the food!", i said while chuckling. "i-i'm sorry yeonmi, i didn't mean to", he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "it's okay man, so what is it?", i asked.

"oh, uhm, can i have your number? please?", yoongi asked and made me shocked at the same time, i can just give it to him right? i'm his friend right? yeah, so it's normal, oh c'mon yeonmi, don't think ahead of yourself.

"oh, sure!", we switched phones and entered our numbers to our phones, "thanks yeonmi, see you tomorrow!", he said and waved, i waved back, smiling to myself.

oh gosh, i'm getting crazy.

"see what you got there sis", my sister suddenly popped out of nowhere and nudged my shoulder, "aish, whatever. c'mon let's go home", i said and walking towards the door with my sister trailing behind me.

i placed the plastic bag to the middle row seat and sat beside it, hyonbi went in and started the engine, and we're off.

the road wasn't that crowded at first, but after a few minutes, traffic started to happen. "urgh, why do you need to have a traffic now?!", hyonbi said, frustrated.

"calm down sis, it'll be gone soon", i said and looked out the window. it was a really boring ride, i have nothing to update on, and no one is texting me.

after a good 5-10 minutes of waiting for the traffic to go down, my phone buzzed,

"you've got a message from yoongi"

i smiled to myself, damn it yeonmi control your hormones. i unlocked my phone and opened the chat,

yoongi: hey yeonmi! this is yoongi, you still remember me right?

yeonmi: of course i remember you! do you think i have short term memory?

yoongi: whoops, hello there dory the 2nd. hahaha

yeonmi: aish, whatever. anyways, you're done with your work?

yoongi: yup, i'm freaking tired right now. my customers are mostly girls and whenever they look at me, they would either squeal or stare at me non-stop.

yoongi: it's creepy.

yeonmi: wow wow wow, tmi boi. jkjk, that's extreme tho.

yoongi: you called me 'man' and 'boi', should i call you 'girl'?

yeonmi: no pls no, just call me by my name, y-e-o-n-m-i.

yoongi: hey girl ;)

yeonmi: i just cringed omf

yoongi: i made yeonmi cringe guys, achievement unlocked.

yeonmi: yikes. btw, our names are so similar i almost read my own name wrong.

yoongi: tf happened to your eyes?

yeonmi: well, idek

yeonmi: anyways, brb gotta gooo

yoongi: noo, don't leave me ;-;

yeonmi: aish, i'll be back maybe after a few minutes. i need to talk to my sister about something.

yoongi: about me? ;)

yeonmi: you wish yoongi, you wish

yoongi: hahaha. alright then, i gotta go too, i need to pack my things up and go home.

yeonmi: ok then, get home safely!

yoongi: aww,  thanks!

yeonmi: --" yea your welcome, ok byee

yoongi: bye yeonmi-ahh

i closed my phone and looked back to the road, the traffic is gone now. probably a few more minutes and we're back home. i then remembered i need to ask my sister something, "sis?"

"yeah?", she replied.

"um, i wanna ask you something", i hesitated at first but i'm curious about it so, "do i have a future-brother-in-law yet?"

"huh?", she was confused at first, but her reaction next was so unexpected,

"wAiT WHaT?", she half-yelled and almost loss control of the steering wheel, "damn it sis, be careful!", i said while waiting for her answer.

"um, w-well, why did you suddenly ask me that question?", she said and i'm trying so hard not to laugh, "well, it suddenly pops up in my mind to ask you that."

"fine but, do YOU have a boyfriend?", she looked back and gave me a questioning look, "of course i don't. i'm still single", i snapped my fingers and she looked back to the front.

"i've actually been wanting to tell you this but, i'm scared that you won't accept it", she said with a slightly scared tone, "why would i not accept it? wait, IS YOUR BOYFRIEND A BAD GUY? IS HE MEAN TO YOU? IS HE-"

"no no no no, he's really nice and caring, plus he's smart and good-looking", my sister said and smiled. "oooo, i see you there sis, what's his name?", i asked.

"well, his name is Jimin, Park Jimin to be exact", she said and i saw her started smiling to herself from the rear-view mirror by just saying his name.

"uuu, looks like there's someone who's flustered right now", i started teasing her, "aishh, shut up will you? soon-to-be-yoongi's-girlfriend", she teased back.

"seriously sis? but anyways, can i meet him? i need to see whether if he's really nice and i need to approve your relationship first", i said and crossed my arms.

"hmm, of course! you can bring your soon-to-be-boyfriend a.k.a yoongi too! then we'll have a double date", she said happily.

"aish, i'm not his girlfrieend", i whined and hit her shoulder lightly, "but okay, i'll ask him to join us, so that i won't feel like the third wheel."

"that's more like it yeonmi, you'll be his girlfriend though, soon sis, SOON", she said and emphasized the last word, "whatever hyonbi", i said and she chuckled.

-

-

a/n:
whew this chapter is longer than the other chapters :/ i wanted to fit all of the information into this chapter tho.