17.

a/n: say the name!

- - - - - - - - -

"w-what?" yoongi asked, still in shock over what was happening before his eyes, "m-me? arrested? are you-"

"shut your mouth now min yoongi" the police officer cut his words harshly while taking out the handcuffs from his back pocket.

"no no NO! I'M INNOCENT! I SWEAR!" yoongi cried out, denying whatever that came out of the police's mouh.

"sir don't say that to me, say that to the judge later" the police officer calmly said while pulling yoongi's arms roughly and handcuffed them.

"YEONMI! HOSEOK! HELP ME! YOU GUYS KNOW I'M INNOCENT RIGHT?" yoongi tried his best to get his hands off the older man's grip, while everything started to become blurry.

tears streamed down on yoongi's face while yeonmi and hoseok smiled hurtly, "i never knew you're a fucking criminal yoongi."

"i trusted you, even though i just met you a few days ago. yet, you broke my trust" yeonmi said while gripping on the bouquet of flowers, her knuckles turning white.

"hyung.." hoseok sighed in disbelief as there's dissapointment in his voice, "you're a liar."

"NO! YEONMI, HOSEOK DON'T YOU GET IT? I'M INNOCENT FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" yoongi cried out even harder, to the point he thought neigbours might think he's crazy.

"do you want me to show evidence to the crime that you commited?" another policeman said while flipping through the papers on his hands.

"there it is. min yoongi, 24 years old. stole a precious vase from min yoonwon's house at 10 february, in midnight 12:02 am" the man read the paper and shoving the paper to yoongi's face.

"d-dad?" yoongi whimpered as his wrists were in pain due to the handcuffs being too tight, "n-no sir, he has poor memory, w-what if he-"

"the word 'what if' does not exist in this situation right now sir" the policeman who's holding yoongi back said and tightened the handcuffs more.

yoongi yelped in pain and kneeled down, causing him to scrape his knees on the hard concrete.

"YEONMI! HOSEOK!" yoongi shouted as he watched yeonmi hugging hoseok while crying.

out of nowhere, jimin appeared at stood next to yoongi, "hyung?"

yoongi blinked to make his vision clear, everything was black, yeonmi and hoseok's gone, the police officers too. there were only the both of them.

"y-yeah?" yoongi asked and wiped his tears away, he soon realized that his hands were no longer in handcuffs.

"w-why is everything so dark?" yoongi asked and looked around.

"yeah, just like the world" jimin mumbled and light began to shine from his back.

"w-what?" yoongi asked, completely confused on what'd going on. "you're in another dimension hyung" jimin answered calmly and rolled his back, revealing the white wings that are attached to his back.

"what dimension is this?" yoongi asked and watched jimin's wings in awe. jimin chuckled, "ah, you're so clueless hyung. nevermind that, you'll know when you wake up."

"w-wake up?" yoongi stuttered and watched as jimin vanished from his sight. he was standing peacefully until a sudden hole appeared right under yoongi's feet, causing him to fall.

"HELP ME!" yoongi shouted on top of his lungs as he moved his arms and legs uncontrollably.

- - - - - - - - - - -