7.

{ third person p.o.v }

they ended up in a cafe, the bell rung as yoongi pushed the door open while dragging her in. "hoseok! are there any empty table for 2?", he called out to his friend that works as the barista of the cafe. yeonmi sighed as she looked over to her wrist that yoongi was gripping, he was too focused on finding an empty table.

"oh! hyung! you're here!", the barista looked over to his friend as he stopped on what he's doing and walked over to yoongi. hoseok noticed that yeonmi's here too, so he quickened up his pace as he helped his friend to find an empty table.

there was an empty table perfect for 2 people right beside the big window, where you can see the calm streets of the park with people roaming around with their love ones.

the cafe is located in a park, the biggest park in the city, it's not too crowded here since it's still 8 AM or so. the cafe however, is really famous and is always packed with customers.

"what are we doing here?", yeonmi asked as she sat down opposite to yoongi, "i want to eat breakfast, duh. what else would i do in a cafe? i thought bringing you with me would be fun!", he chimed and looked through the menu.

yeonmi couldn't help but to smile, the boy in front of her made her heart beat twice as fast, but she kept on remembering her promise and she hoped she won't break it any time soon.

hoseok was standing there beside the table, ready to take their order, "we'll have 2 slices of cheesecake and 2 cups of tea please, hoseok", yoongi ordered the food and he closed the menu and placed it on the edge of the table.

"your order will come after 2-5 minutes! thank you!", hoseok said as he took the menus from the table and went back to his work station.

yoongi noticed that yeonmi wasn't talking that much as she would usually do, "hey."

she shot her head up and looked at his concerned eyes, "y-yeah?"

"you're not talking that much today, are you okay? did something happen?", yoongi asked with full concern is his voice.

"n-no, i'm fine yoongi. no need to worry", yeonmi reassured him and smiled, yoongi could see that she was hiding something but he decided to not force her to tell it.

not long after that, their orders came, "hoseok, would you like to sit with us? i mean, take a rest first for a while?", yoongi offered him, "oh, sure! but i only can stay for 5 minutes."

hoseok pulled out a chair from another table and sat in between yeonmi and yoongi, it was awkward at first but he managed to wing it out, "so, how are you doing yeonmi?", hoseok asked.

"oh, i'm fine thank you. how about you two?", yeonmi said and took a bite from her cheesecake, "oh and thanks for bringing me to this pretty cafe!"

"nah, it's okay, hyung is a regular here. you can come whenever you want!", hoseok said while smiling and nudged yoongi by his shoulder. yoongi rolled his eyes and chuckled, he took a sip from his cup of tea without blowing it first, it was steaming hot.

"ouch! my tongue!", the sudden reaction from yoongi caused the other two to jump. hoseok went back to the kitchen to grab a glass of cold water and yeonmi is there panicking, "a-are you okay yoongi? hoseok is taking a glass of water now", she asked as she patted yoongi's back as he fanned his tongue with his hand.

hoseok came back with a glass of cold water, yeonmi took it and gave it to yoongi, he chugged down the drink and sighed in relief.

"i-i'm sorry hyung, i should've told you-", yoongi cut him, "it's okay hoseok, i din't really pay attention just now."

they sat back down and started to chat as if nothing happened, hoseok excused himself and went back to work so it's the 2 of them left now.

"so, you'll come over to my house after this?", yeonmi asked him to make sure, "yes, right after we're done eating these, we'll pay the bill and head off to your place", yoongi said as he sliced his cheesecake to half.

after a few minutes of eating and chatting, they left the table and paid the bill. they bid goodbye to hoseok and went off, they would have to use the bus again to arrive there quick.

soon they arrived at the bus stop and it's less crowded this time, they went into the bus and sat on the seats. yeonmi was incredibly quiet through the whole journey, and yoongi has a bad feeling about it, he wanted to ask her about it but he didn't want to bother her so much.

once they arrived, yoongi took yeonmi's wrist and dragged her with him, he knows where her house is so she followed him from behind. he really has a thing for dragging people around, she thought in her head.

they stopped at her front gate, there they witnessed hyonbi- her sister, arguing with another boy around at her age. yeonmi looked over to her sister's expression, sadness filled her face with tears flowing out of her eyes. they just stood there, shocked over what they're seeing.

a pang of pity hit yeonmi, she wanted to rush to her sister so badly and be by her side, but she couldn't, she didn't know why she couldn't move a single muscle. yoongi looked over to her with full of concern, he loosened his grip and patted her back to sooth her down for a bit.

she breathed in, and pushed open the gate, she rushed over to her sister to be by her side. she stopped midway when her sister slapped the man in front of her.

she was crying.

she was hurt.

yeonmi didn't think twice to run to her sister and hugged her from the side. hyonbi was startled, she almost slapped her sister by the face, luckily yeonmi avoided her hand.

yoongi just stood there, not knowing what to do, until someone came,

"hello? who are you?", the person said. yoongi turned back and saw a silver haired boy looking at him confused.

"o-oh, i'm yeonmi's friend, and you?", yoongi asked as he backed away s little bit, "none of your business boy, what's up with hyonbi?", the boy coldly said as he looked at his girlfriend crying with another girl hugging her.

he walked towards hyonbi and looked over to the man, "you, go away before i beat you up", he threatened the man in front of him. the man just scoffed and ran away, his shoulder hit yoongi's a little bit.

yeonmi released her hug and turned her attention to the boy, looking at her sister worriedly, "gwaenchanayo?", he said as he held his girlfriend's shoulders.

"i-i'm fine, just don't think about it too much", hyonbi said and wiped her tears away.

-

-

a/n:
whoops another shitty ending i'M SORRY. oh yea, as you can see that this is a third person p.o.v, i wanted to try writing in this p.o.v so tell me what you guys think about it! it's cringe-worthy, but i tried, i guess. :)

ans sORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE ;-; i've been procastinating a lot these days, forgive me.