Author's Note

Hello everyone! It's been a long time!

I know I said I'd start this fan fiction at a later date, but...well, I'm on summer vacation and have been rewatching a lot of Fairy Tail since I've been so nostalgic lately! :') Anyways it's been a long time—a year, perhaps more?—since I've done a classic fanfiction again! HOWEVER, I want to make you aware that this is a continuation to my most popular story, Fairy Tail: You're Lucy of Fairy Tail. I loved that story and I just want to thank everyone who has given it all the views, votes, and comments, because it really means the world to me. I'm dreaming for the day it reaches one million views, haha! But I am already so beyond thankful to you guys.

Anyways, I was known as the NaLu Writer once, and I hope I still am haha! I've come to further give that name more reinforcement! I plan to work really hard on this story, and hope to give you some nostalgia of Fairy Tail, as I'm sure we all miss! However, I also hope to show you all how much I've improved, both grammatically and in the skill of story-telling. So I will be trying my hardest! As always, I hope you all enjoy this story.

Let's get this started, shall we?~

- Cryptic_Eyes,

Your NaLu Writer.