Chapter 9: A nightmare

When I open my eyes I see the sky,
When I look around me I see chaos.

I'm laying on a pile of rubble and a pool of blood. Is it my own? I'll never know... My arms are filled with bruises and my hands are covered in cuts.

I finally stand up and I wish I had stayed laid down. On the ground were millions of people not moving, not breathing, but dead.

One of the bodies caught my sight, it had a familiar sliver shirt and snow like hair. My brother...

Was lying on the ground with the same bullet holes that Ultron has shot at him. I covered my mouth in shock and felt my eyes tear up and it doesn't even take a second to feel them streaming down.

"Pietro! Are you Okay! Please talk to me!" I yell clutching his hand and his frail body. His face was so pale and his skin was cold to the touch. "Please.."

Suddenly a hand grips my neck pushing me down to the ground and I choke, my throat begging for air. The hand belonged to my brother. His eyes bloodshot, filled with anger.

"Pie-tro?" I managed to croak out. I clawed my throat trying to get his hands off of me. I even tried using my powers, but it wouldn't work.

"I died," my brother's haunting voice spoke. "I died alone and cold in the ruins of my hometown."

His grip tightens and I gasp for air. "And you left me! You left me to DIE!!"

"I'm sorry!!" I yelled, but all I could see was my brother's angry face and burning eyes.

"I'm sorry!!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"Ms. Maximoff?!"

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! I've been pretty busy with my other stories, so sorry for the short chapter!! However, I will be updating more frequently since its summer vacation. And will probably update a short chapter filled with little ideas that won't be in the fanfiction, it's like little AU stories. 

Also I thought it was a bit cliche that in every story Wanda just misses her brother mourning over him, just a sad mess. So I thought of him actually turning into a nightmare, Wanda getting haunted. ANGST!!