Chapter 3: Enemies

Start from the beginning

Seth: Don't forget about it, L/N-kun.

Seth took off as if nothing happened. Everyone who was jealous of me came to me worried.

F/N: You okay?

Y/N: I'm fine...

F/N: You know a bleeding head is the complete opposite.

Y/N: I'll treat to it later. Just... Stay away from Seth.

F/N: We all will.

I stood straight and exited the class with the girls. Noire took a handkerchief and wiped the blood off my face.

Noire: What was with that guy?!

Vert: He seemed to carry a bad aura everywhere he goes.

Blanc: But why didn't you say anything or even fight back?! I know with your capabilities you'll easily beat the shit out of him.

Y/N: I'll tell you everything once we get Nepgear and the rest.

Nepgear: Y/N! Onee-chan!

Nepgear who suddenly appeared ran at us. But stopped when she saw me bleeding. I looked at the handkerchief which is now stained with my blood.

Nepgear: What the goodness?! What happened Y/N?

Uni: You're all beaten up.

The 5 girls joined us and looked at me. This is their first day of school and this is a horrible start.

Luna: Papa... Are you going to be okay?

Y/N: I'm fine. I'll just let Rom heal me. Can't you Rom?

Rom: I'll try.

Y/N: But let's not do it here. Let's go to the roof.

Timeskip (School Roof)

We sat down on the floor. The weather was breezy. My wounds was healed thanks to Rom's magic. The roof is an off limits place but since I scored 100% in all of my exams the principal wanted to give me a reward and I took this place. It's calming and relaxing. I can only bring my friends whom I trust. He's a nice man. He understands students and often talks to some of us.

Noire: Can you tell the relationship between you and Seth?

Y/N: I guess. There's no point in hiding it but promise me you won't do anything to him without my consent.

Neptune: Why?

Y/N: The reason is in the story.

Y/N: Seth's Story

Seth is a boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Both his parents are lawyers. So nobody dares to pick a fight with him. It's also the reason why I didn't fight back. One lawyer is a thing but two will cause an instant loss. Not too mention his parents are high ranked lawyers. He wasn't in school for a year and more because he went on a trip saying studying is not what he wants. He came to school just to "collect" people.

But Seth is selfish. He thinks himself as a God. So he bought whatever he wanted. Let it be legal or illegal. But his greed didn't end there. He soon targeted girls for his pleasure and boys for his goons. There are some cases where some of the girls got pregnant. But the babies was never born because he will hire someone to kill the pregnant girl. His grades are also always high because if a teacher gave him 95% or lower, he or she will be killed.

But how I met him was, when I first got out off elementary school. I got into this school. I lived a normal student life until I saw Seth and his goons beating up one of the students in our school. I couldn't stand it so I kicked one of his goons in the balls. He saw this and looked at me. His other goon got mad and tried to attack me. But failed as I made a reversal.