Chapter 2: A Long Time

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/N: Noire?

Noire: Y-Yeah?

Y/N: I missed you.

Noire: W-W-What's with that suddenly?

Y/N: A year has passed and during it I couldn't find a way to go to your world. Although I promised... I'm a horrible friend.

Noire: You don't need to blame it on yourself. Teleportation is not an easy thing to do.

Y/N: But when I got to see everyone's faces. I was happy. To be honest, if you didn't come I probably won't be able to see you again.

Noire: Y/N...

Y/N: I see you're still wearing the necklace I gave you.

Noire: O-Obviously! I wouldn't throw something you gave me... Y/N, I-

<doorbell>

Y/N's P.O.V

What was that? I checked the camera near the door using ARC and saw F/N.

Nepgear: I'll get it.

Y/N: (Oh, shit!)

Since the kitchen is connected to the living room in an open layout, I easily dashed in front of Nepgear and stopped her.

Y/N: I-I'll get it!

Nepgear: Oh... Okay.

She went away from the door and I sighed in relief.

F/N: Y/N? What was that?

Y/N: I-It's just an anime. Would you mind coming later? This anime I'm watching now is too good I don't want any distraction.

F/N: Really? Can I join?

Y/N: No! B-Because...

<Beep>

My vision showed a message saying the cooking is done.

Noire: Y/N! I think it's cooked.

F/N: Wait... Was that a girl's voice?

Y/N: Uh... Yes! It was the anime character who's calling to the protagonist.

F/N: But it sounded like your name was called.

Y/N: (Oh God, go away already!) Because the protagonist has the same name as me.

I can't believe there's so much pressure in this. I'm talking to F/N from the door. If he finds out I'm with 9 girls he's going to sulk for eternity.

Noire: Y/N! What are you doing? This thing looks like it's about to blow.

Y/N: Damn it! Wait... I can just close it using ARC. Why didn't I think of that?!

I closed the stove from the door using ARC.

Noire: Eh? Y/N, the stove closed on it's own.

F/N: Okay, this is getting fishy.

Y/N: You sure? Everything is fine in here.

Luna: Papa? Why are you trembling?

F/N: Okay, you're hiding something.

Y/N: Before I beat you black and blue you should get out of here...

F/N: O-Okay... (Geez, he's really weird today.)

I could hear him walking away. I leaned by the door and took in as much air as possible.

Rom: Mr. Y/N, who was that?

Y/N: A random stranger whose obsessed with interfering with other people's affairs. Well, I should serve lunch.

Rom: Yay... Mr. Y/N's cooking is the best.