That was a surprise

Chad lightly grabbed my face and pulled me in and softly pressed his lips against mine and I felt his arms go around my waist. At that moment my whole world collided with his. It felt like nothing else mattered in the world but his soft perfect lips on mine. His warm long arms wrapped around me then he buried his face into my neck and lightly kissed it up to my lips. Oh my god was this really happening. It was wasn't it? This couldn't be happening we barley know each other. Well I know him but he doesn't know too much about me.

After I pulled away, yes I pulled away not him, I just looked at him shockingly.

He took my hand and helped me climb off the rock and we walked back to his truck as he was still holding my hand. I was confused. Were we together? Were we friends? What the hell were we?? Oh well, I guess I couldn't really complain.

He was just so perfect. He drove to a resturant and asked if It was okay. I nodded and smiled, not really sure if I could keep any food down right now as my head was still spinning from that kiss.

We walked into the resturant hand in hand, as heads turned at us I whispered to Chad,

"Everyone is starring at us..."

He smiled and said. "That's okay let them look I have nothing to be ashamed of or to hide and either should you.."

As we sat down to eat music was playing and the song "You and Me" by life house came on and I just sat there singing the lyrics under my breath and looking out the window, it was raining. I looked at Chad while still whispering the lyrics and he smiled at me and said

"This is such a cute song and its even cuter that you know all the words "

I blushed and said

"Awe its a really good song that's part of why I know the words. "

We finished eating, as we went to exit the resturant it was still pouring, I was complaining about walking through the puddles, just as I went to step into the rain Chad picked me up bridal style and carried me to his truck I was laughing the whole time.

When we got to my house he walked me to the door and said goodnight. I walked in and shut the door then I layed back against the door smiling to myself when I heard a knock at the door I opened it and Chad threw his arms around me and kissed me as I practically jumped into his arms.

My night was complete. It was perfect♡