The Ride

Chad shut my door softly as I get my seat belt on. Wow he has a nice truck. Although Its kinda messy hmmm typical guy. Oh well at least he's cute.

Chad opens his door and sits inside and starts the engine and looks at me.

"Alright here we go....wait where are we going?"

I smile and say "Well you could take me home or we could go for dinner...?" I shyly ask him while looking out the window afraid of his answer and reaction.

"Hmmm..sure. We can go to Denny's ?... ouuu wait no! I want chicken wings but this city doesn't have very good ones. I'll just have to take you to Buffalo sometime for some real good ones." Chad answered in a cheerful tone. in a surprised tone I said

"Haha well i'd love to go to your hometown sometime with you. Even though we just met today ha I feel like I know so much about you. And we can eat wherever you'd like to."

Chad smiled and ran his fingers through his sandy blonde hair, wow he was gorgeous. Damn look at him, shit I need to stop staring he's going to think I'm weird.

"Ah don't worry ill take you there someday, and we can go to dennys for dinner although I am craving pancakes."

Chad said as he patted my knee. Whoa, whoa girl calm down its just his hand. On my knee. My knee. Holy crap. I nervously smiled at him and bit my bottom lip.

"Well food is food so I don't mind where we go but what about your brother with my truck isn't he following us?" I asked.

"Oh yea that's right well we could stop at your place and then I could take you out to eat?"

I thought about it for a minute, shit was carey home? What would she think or say? Oh well I guess.

"Sure that works with me."

Chad Called his brother and told him to continue following us to my house and then that we'd bring him out to eat with us.

"...Alright yea..okay. See you there."

Chad hangs up the phone and looks at me and says

"Okay we're all good he's gonna come to dennys with us if you don't mind."

I nodded and said it was okay. I didn't really have much of choice. Dinner with two of the Murray brothers. Man was I one lucky girl.

*20 minutes later at Jade & Careys house*

"Alright this is my house ill get my keys from uh..Rex. And be right down."

I said nervously and unsurely as I got the keys from Rex and went upstairs to see if Carey was home. Which of course she was. She was eating pizza. Again. Damn she could eat a lot.

I quickly told her what was going on as I re-brushed my hair and re-applied my make up.

"Wait so you passed out in his arms in front of everyone, you met his brother, and his brother drove your truck here and you rode with Chad? Girl how hard did you hit your head?"

Wow I guess it was too hard to believe. I walked to the window and saw Chad and Rex leaning against Chads truck waiting patiently for me. Carey quickly looked over my shoulder and scoped the guys out, Chad looked up and we pulled the curtain back and walked away.

I sprayed myself with perfume by Brittney Spears and grabbed my purse and ran out to leave. I also changed my shirt into a black lacy cute top. Slightly more revealing then what I was originally wearing.

I walked out and locked eyes with Chad and he smiled slyly at me and I couldn't help but blush and look away.

Rex was already in the truck on the passenger side which left me in the middle. Awkward. Chad opened the door and helped me up into his truck. He got in and looked over and did that cute eye thing eith that cute brooding smile he does and said

"Seatbelt please."

I smiled and buckled up. I looked next to me and saw his brother smiling at us.

Chad turned on the radio and i started singing like an idiot and then Rex joined me. I looked over at chad laughing at me so I turned the radio down and said

"Heyy don't laughhh I'm not that crazy. Well I'm crazy but not crazy as in psycho Derrick crazy."

How stupid did i sound referencing to One Tree Hill haha damn what's next ill start calling him Lucas. He smiled and ruffled my hair and said

"Ya know for just meeting you today I see a start to a beautiful friendship with a beautiful girl."

Oh. My. God. He just called me beautiful. Shit man. Oh god. What do I say??!

"Awh haha thanks. .youre pretty beautiful yourself" I said while sticking my tongue out at him kinda feeling embarrassed.

We pulled into the Dennys parking lot and got out by this time it was almost 10pm. I stepped out of the truck as Chad held the door opened.

"Thanks Luke.....Shit! I meant Chad! Damn it I jinxed myself. "

Chad just smiled at me and said

"Its okay, Hilarie still calls me Lucas and occasionally I've called her Peyton a couple times. haha."

"That's funny actually. oh my god id love to meet her and the rest of them sometime! "

I got too excited saying all that oh well time for some late night dinner as we walk into dennys.....