Eventful morning. Or should i say afternoon??

I woke up to Carey sitting at the edge of my bed with my cellphone in her hands, she was starring at it. I sat up quickly and said
"Uhmm...what are you doing with my phone?"

She looked up at me with jealously and curiosity in her eyes and said
"Five messages...five messages from Chad, Jade. Five of them. Do you know how badly I've wanted to open them!!?"

I feel a little creeped out by what she just said so I slowly reach out and grab my phone and just as she said I had five messages from Chad.
Message 1:
"Good morning beautiful girl, I hope you slept well text me when you awake"
9:36am

Message 2:
"Hey you I hope you wake up soon I really want to see you today.(:"
10:24am

Message 3:
"I miss you jade. ):"
10:39am

Message 4:
"I really miss you, wake up gorgeous"
11:01am

Message 5:
"Sorry for texting you so much I just wanted to talk to you and make plans for the day...."
11:20 am

Oh my god. He thinks I hate him. Or that I'm not into him or something. Shit. Carey was leaning over me reading the messages and got all mad and jealous like as I quickly replied to him

"Oh my gosh so sorry just woke up and read your messages. They were so cute. Sorry I love sleeping in, it's one of my bad habits. Please forgive me. And did you still want to hangout today?"
11:39am

*sending* *sending* *sent*

Carey stomps out of my room all child like with an attitude as I throw my phone on my bed and quietly shut my door. As I heart phone buzz. Damn that was quick.

"Finally you're awake. I've been doing nothing all morning but checking my phone!! :p I've missed you. ! And yes I want to see you today but I had a question..."
11:42am

Hmm a question oh no it's gonna be something I can't answer or that I don't know. Oh gosh. No stop I need to relax.

"Awe I've missed you too. And okay what's your question?"
11:43am

I send the text and decide to hop in a shower.

*7 minutes later*
I stumble out of the shower and dry off and wrap the towel around my body as I go to check my phone.

"Well...I know it's sudden and might be too soon to ask but I'm leaving tomorrow night on a plane to go to buffalo for a few days and was wondering if you would like to join me...? I'll pay for everything you don't need any money. If you feel uncomfortable you don't have to come.."
11:49am

Omg. Did he just ask me to go on a trip with him. To his hometown of buffalo. Oh my gosh. I am totally going.

"Yes I would love to join you. But what should I pack is my question?"
12:04pm

I quickly get dressed into black jean shorts and a pink v-neck shirt and black sparkly sandals. Then I straighten my hair and apply light make up. Suddenly my phone goes off.

*new text message*

I open it eagerly.

"Wow that's a relief I thought you wouldn't want to come. And you should pack a hoodie a few pairs of jeans shirts and shoes no sandals or flip flops it's cold up North. I was also gonna see if you wanted to sleep at my place tonight and bring your bags and stuff with you. If that's okay I'll be at your house in 45 minutes. If that's enough time for you to pack and get ready? Let me know. Xoxo chad❤️"

I shyly smile and quickly begin to pack and throw my clothes and girl necessities into my black duffle bag. And then I clean my room up a little and check if Carey is still home and thankfully she isn't. So I leave her a note on the table saying

"Carey,
Leaving for a few days here's my half of the rent for the month , call if you need anything.
  -Jade"

She should be fine on her own I think to myself as I head down stairs to put my bags on the front steps. Just as I open the bottom door a black truck drives up in front of my apartment, it's Chad. He smiles and hops out of the truck and says
"Here let me help you with that" as he takes my duffle bag and puts it in the back of his truck and then opens the passenger door for me and smiles.

"Thanks,.."
I mumble as I climb in and fuss with the seatbelt. He slides in next to me so rhythmically and beautifully that I just can't help but stare at him. He's reaches out and cups my chin with his hand and leans in and softly kisses my lips and I feel his breathe against them as he says
"I've been waiting all morning to kiss those soft lips" as he kisses me again.

Damn it. I couldn't breathe or think straight again. His kisses are gonna have me hospitalized. He pulls away and drives down the street.