Wow. That was one hell of a night.

So after our deeply passionate kiss last night I went upstairs and put on some comfortable pajamas.

Then sat there for the next 20 minutes debating if I should text Chad first or wait for him to text me.
Just as I went to pick up my phone it went off.

*New Text Message*

I opened it

"Hey beautiful, I had a great time with you today, I enjoyed kissing those amazing lips and seeing your adorable smile.  I hope I didn't scare you away or  that I'm not what you expected to be... Anyway I think you should get some sleep and we can see what tomorrow holds for us.... Xoxoxo Chad."

I blushed and fell onto my bed like a high school girl.  I eagerly replied back

"Well hello Chad, I had an amazing day with you too , and you could never scare me away, you're not what I expected...you're more than that(: you're such a sweetheart, and I hope you sleep well. Thank you for today.
Much love xoxo, Jade"

*sending* *sending* *sent*

Gosh I hope I didn't freak him out with that text.

I went into the bathroom as I passed Carey's room I noticed she was spread out across her bed sleeping, snoring of course. I slowly washed my face and brushed my teeth, got a glass of water and walked to my room.

I sat on my bed and tuned the tv on, hmm of course one tree hill repeats were on. I couldn't decide if it would be wrong of me to watch the show or not. But I so badly wanted to look at his beautiful face longer. It was season 2, figures as soon as I start watching it there's a kissing scene between Luke and Brooke. Was it even more wrong of me to get jealous from that?? I think I was a little bit.

So I watched a few episodes, I was worried if hanging with Chad and whatever we have between us would ruin my opinion on the show and my outlook on it. But it didn't. I just felt a little selfish watching the show.

*47 minutes later*

I look at my phone an its 3:00am
Damn better get some sleep who knows what will happen tomorrow. As I flip the TV off and crawl into bed and go through all the pictures of Chad in my phone. I smiled and slowly dazed into a deep sleep.