♡Next in Line♡

Finally she was next. She couldn't believe it. Her heart was skipping beats, her palms were starting to sweat, she felt dizzy and light headed. She put on a smile and steped forward towards the table where Chad stood with his big grin on his face.

"Hi I'm chad. " as he grabs her hand and shook it lightly.

"...uh hii I'm Jade.." she nervously said back.

"Wow your shirt is amazing" Chad smiles as he points at her shirt.

Jade blushes and forgets the drawing is in her bag as Chad points to it and says

"Are you entering the contest? the prize is a full day with me."

Jade smiles and pulls it out and hands it to him shyly starting to feel embarrassed, as he takes it from her hand and looks it over. A huge smile spreads accross his face as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Wow. you drew this? This is incredibly amazing. This is by far the best I've seen ever, I hope you win the contest you seem like an amazing person."

blushingly Jade smiles and looks at him and says

"Yes I drew it myself I've had a lot of practice. I really hoped you would like it, I've watched every one tree hill episode, all your movies, I love you in the cinderella story and in the haunting in Connecticut 2, and and ..."

Jade continued rambling on as Chad folds his arm across his chest and begins to lightly bite his lip while watching her. He takes her hand and pulls her in for a hug while a security gaurd snaps a few pictures of them on Jades cellphone. Jade feels overwhelmed and light headed as she feels Chads arms around her waist. The next thing she remebers is everything going fuzzy and her head hiting the floor.