The before the 'before'♡

"Morning"

The tall skinny girl with dark blonde hair says, as she stumbles into the kitchen in nothing but a huge shirt and underwear on.

"Well good morning asshole."

Says the girl sitting on the kitchen counter. She had black hair and beautiful blue eyes her body was curvy and she had the right amount of curves in all the right places. Her name was Jade, the other girl who by now was in the fridge searching for food her name was Carey.

They both were about the same age, mid twenties but still acted like kids, still had the occasional prank wars against each other.

"hey did you see what Sarah shared on Facebook?"

Carey asked Jade as she was eating cold pizza from the night before.

"No, why what was it?"

Jade curiously asked as she too was now eating leftover cold pizza.

"I guess Chad Michael Murray, is coming to the mall in a few days for a signing for a movie that just came out, and he's having a contest also something about whoever can draw the best picture of him or something like that there's more details on his Twitter"

Jade looked up with a sly smile and knew she would win this contest, she's been drawing pictures of Chad since her late teenager years. she's loved him like crazy, she's watched One Tree Hill season 1-9 in less than 3 months and that includes with her daily schedule of taking online classes at the community college. She absolutely loves poetry and drawing.

she was absolutely confident in winning. :)