Chad, dinner, a ride home?

We walked in and Chad automatically has girls running up to him for his autograph. Wow I'm not surprised there, maybe a little jealous? Hmm oh well I'm hungry plus I'm here with him they should be jealous of me. The waiter gives us a table in a more private area so we're not being starred at or getting a million pictures taken of us while eating. Some girl even asked to get a picture with me when I walked by to use the bathroom. Damn girls are crazy. Just not psycho Derrick crazy, well some girls are actually. Ouu I wanna watch One Tree Hill now. I wonder if Chad ever watches it. Like obviously he's in it but does he watch it? I'll have to ask that.

"Hows your bacon and eggs?"

Chad asked as he took a sip of orange juice.

"Mmmmn they're very good and the bacon is crispy!!"

I kinda shouted a little bit because everyone was still talking about Chad being in here.

Smiling as he bites into his toast Chad replies with

"Well that's good as long as you like it."

I smile back and nod.

After we finish eating and drop Rex off at his house and Chad drives me home.

As we say goodbye Chad holds my right hand and walks me to my door. Wow I felt like Brooke at the moment since my door was red. So cliche but it just was like that oh well. So as I go to open the door he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek and said

"I had a pretty good day with you. Here's my cellphone number text me when you're free so we can do this again. Minus the whole passing out thing unless you warn me next time so I can be all heroic and catch you."

My heart dropped. He wants to do this all again sometime. I felt as if I was going to pass out right then and there. But i didn't. I just held my breathe took his number and said

"Well you should call me when you're free because you know you're famous and shit, any way alright good night thank you i had fun."

I gave him a hug again and walked inside and peeked out the door and watched him drive away..