Ouch

Damn my head hurts..What happened?? Oh god no. No, What happened? Shit I ruined it didn't I?!! damn I'm 24 years old and passing out over a celebrity like a little teenieBop school girl.

"Jade? Jade?, Hey can you hear me? Are you alright?"

I heard someone talking to me, the voice sounded familiar,  but I wasn't sure who it was. Damn why won't my eyes open. 

"Jade squeeze my hand if you can hear me."

I still have no idea who's talking to me but I felt someone's hand holding mine and I somehow found a way to gently squeeze their hand.

I opened my eyes, and saw a couple people around me, two security gaurds, an ambulance worker nurse person,  and Chad.

"Wow thank god you're okay. You've been unconscious for almost an hour. You had a bad fall, if I would have known you would collapse in my arms I would have caught you. I'm so sorry I didn't catch you. are you okay? how do you feel? If it makes you feel any better you won the contest." Chad spoke softly to me but quickly in a worried tone.

"I....I'm ...I'm okay. uh..I think...uhm why are you still here? didn't you have that signing to take care off?"

I guess I kind of sounded rude.

Chad smiled shyly and pretended to scratch his shoulder while saying

"uh..yeah I finished it, there wasn't many people with drawings any way and yours was my favorite. && I'm here to make sure you're okay I felt bad when the ambulance took you away from me. At least they didn't take you far. We're only in one off the store offices so you could be looked at. They said you'll be okay but that you shouldn't drive today so I offered to drive you home. I mean its the least I could do since you know, you passed out in my arms."

Chad stuck his tongue out at me as he says the last sentence. Wow. I was blushing uncontrollably. Shit I should probably say something back to him now.

"oh uhm...hehe..uh..okay. thanks? .."

Chad smiles. Jade goes to stand up and almost falls straight on her ass.

"Let me help you." as Chad reaches out and grabs me by my waist and wraps my arm over his neck to help me stand upright.

Jade feels even more embarrassed and light headed now, as she felt Chads warm arms around her waist, slightly feeling insecure about her waist size.

"Hey we're going to have my brother follow us in your truck so I can drive you home if that's okay?"

"Yes that's okay with me" as I hand him the keys and he throws them to his brother Rex. Who I met sometime before attempting to stand up and fall on my ass.

"Alright here's my truck, are you ready?" Chad asks me as he shyly smiles and opens the door.

I blush. Again! Jezz I couldn't stop doing that all damn day when I was around him.

"Yes this is fine."

As I slowly and nervously take a seat into his truck.....