Its time

The day had finally arrived! Jade was up early showered and changed her outfit several times, even after spending 45$ on a complete new outfit. She wore dark washed skinny jeans, a white studded belt, with a ravens blue v-neck shirt and a black tank top under, she had her hair straightened and it hung loosely around her shoulders, she had a light shade of lip gloss with just the right amount of eyelinner. she double checked herself several times in the mirror before grabbing her purse and the picture which was now signed by her and framed so it wouldn't get ruined. She got into her crappy black pick-up truck, and drove off to the mall. The drive would take her exactly 29 minutes and she left 3 hours early, figuring she could just walk around the mall for a bit then wait in line. So she pulled into a parking spot, turned her truck off, and put the framed drawing in her purse and got out and walked into the mall. She walked through a couple stores, Torrid, Hot Topic, Charlotte Russe, Rue 21, and so on then she got some lunch from a weird Chinese place. Jade loved Chinese food and tacos. but hey who didn't like tacos. everyone likes tacos. Anyway she walked over to where the line would be and there was a table set up and some security gaurds standing there already but no Chad. There was about 45 mins until 2pm when he should be there. No one was in line yet. So she kinda walked around a little  bit till a couple people got in line and they too were holding drawings of Chad. So Jade quickly looked over every single detail on her drawing hoping it would be good enough. Then out of the corner of her eye there he was walking in the mall entrance doors, jeans, a grey long shirt and a jacket over it will black hand gloves on. No idea why he had gloves on. She just stared as everyone else was pushing and shoving to see him and get pictures. She waited in line for about another hour, listening to him say "ooo" and "ahhh" at peoples drawings of himself not really sounding interested . Finally 2 people left infront of her. Now one. Now she was next..