Battle Pt.1

Keithś POV

'How should this work' I ask as I was still freaking out. Pidge and Shiro were hovering around me.

I was breathing really fast.

'Just kiss him,' said Pidge who obviously did not know how embarrassing this was.

'Easy for you to say,' I say as I look at the ground.

'It is not like you like him or anything,' said Shiro, who tried to make the situation better.

'What if I do,' I say.

'Then kiss me,' says Lance who walked over to me.

I start to blush like crazy.

Then Lance bent down and kissed me.

......

You know when I said the thing about Zarkon. Well, it turns out when he was trying to get the powers of the Voltron force, he was killed by his son Lotor.

So we don't have to worry about Zarkon. But Lotor found the plans his father had to make the empire stronger.

After the kiss, the Klance started to happen and Lance's arm was healed.

And everyone was happy. Sort of.

-NinjaSharpshooter

.....

Lance's POV

As soon as I left Keith's lips. I felt like warmth where my ice was. I look down to see that it was all healed. The melted ice slowly went down my arm. I turn my head back to the super red Keith.

 I smirk at him. He blushes even harder and turns his head. 

"LANCE," he screamed. I chuckled as I continued to play with him. I softly kiss his cheek. 

Then he falls backwards. He blacked-out. 

I look at Pidge. She was laughing her head off. And Shiro was trying to calm down Pidge. But when he put his hand on her back. She started to blush and soon stopped laughing. I turn to Keith on the floor. I pick him up in my arms, bridal style and take him back to his room.

I sigh when I set him down on his bed. I kiss his forehead and leave the room to go see Hunk.

When I found Hunk he was huddled around something and was with Pidge. They were shaking with laughter.

"What's so funny," I ask. The duo turn around and Pidge slammed her computer shut. 

"NOTHING," They scream in unison. 

"Ok," I say as I start to leave the room. But the floor started to slide to the side. I gasp. My body was thrown to the other side of the room from the impact. 

I hear Allura's voice come over the speakers. But it was shorted out. 

Hunk, Pidge and I all went to our lions.