Ch.5 V/S Pt. 1

The next day is when the paladins are going to master their element even more.

"Woo" said Lance entering the training room. Lance was trying to brush off what happened last night with Shrio and Keith.

Shrio's pov

Everyone entered the training room. Pidge and I were the last ones to get into the room. Pidge looked tired. Lance on the other hand wanted to start.

"Okay everyone" said Allura

Allura was standing in the middle of the floor.
Everyone started to go over to where she was.

"Would any of you guys like to do a challenge?"asked Allura in suspicious way.

Lance's hand was first in the air. I felt bad about yelling at Lance last night but he needs to learn to be careful.

"Anything for you princess" said Lance, slightly sliding the word princess.

Pidge rolled her eyes. I chuckled. Pidge looked up at me to see why I laughed. I shrugged.

Keith crossed his arms a leaned to the side. Keith said me too soon after Lance. Then so did everyone else.

"Okay" "so all of you will be v/s ing each other.

V/S I thought, that won't be good.

Keith's Pov

Great, I thought. I will have to v/s somebody.

I sighed. I am still a little worried about Lance, and that dream of his. He never has bad dreams. Or well never screamed about them.

Lance's POV

I am so excited to v/s somebody. I just know I will beat them. Oh and I just know how proud Blue will be.

I am a little worried that Keith will tell someone what happened last night with my screaming.

Pidge's POV

I still don't know why Shrio would laugh at me rolling my eyes. But I do like Shrio's laugh. It just so deep and happy.

I can feel my face get hot.

I quickly cover my blush with the bottom of my glasses.

Hunk's POV

I don't want to v/s anyone. I am so scared that I would hurt someone. I am not a fighter. I am an engineer. I am Lance's BFF and right hand man. I just don't want to hurt anyone.

I can feel my eyes starting to water.

Allura's POV

I am just so happy that the paladins will be testing their powers. I am absolutely bustling with joy.

No ones POV

"Okay paladins, are you ready for a little bit of fun?" Asked Allura

Lance was jumping up and down a little while Keith was being emo. Shrio just being a supportive space dad. And Pidge being tired and Hunk crying of being scared of hurting someone.

"Okay who wants to go first?!" Asked Allura

Lance's hand was the first one up. No one else's tho.

"Okay"..."how abouttttt...Keith" said Allura

Keith's eyes were bulging out. And so we're Lance's. Before either of them could say anything Allura stopped them.

"No saying no you two"

Both of the boys sighed in defeat.

"Okay everyone up in the controls. Lance, Keith"

"Yes" the both said anonnyed.

"Don't kill each other." Said Allura pointing at both of them.