Ch.1 Power Stories

"Hey Allura"

"Yes Shrio"

"I was wondering....Did any of the last Paladins have........I don't know......powers"

Allura's eye widen with fear.
Did he figure it out, she thought.

"Umm what do-o you-u mean" she asked stuttering.

" I mean controlling things powers."

"Why would you say that?" Asked Allura

Then Shrio held out his hand and there was a little piece of metal in the middle of his hand. It started moving and floating turning into shapes. Triangle, hexagon, stars.

Allura was amazed at first then terrified about the power he possessed.

Shrio then dropped his hand and crossed his hands and said "are you sure the other paladins didn't have powers."

She sighed and said" Follow me" She turned and went to the cock-pit of the castle and over the intercon she said "Paladins we need to talk."

She was fidgeting with her hands and swayed to side to side.

"Princess are you alright?" Asked Corran and Lance worried.

"I am fine.....I just need to tell the Paladins something. She tried to smile weakly.

Corran gave a knowing nod of what the true power of the Paladins are.

All of the Paladins looked a little worried of what she was going to tell them except Shrio because he knew what it was about.

"Paladins have you been experiencing anything strange and by experiencing I am you personally?"

Shrio raised his hands so who ever eles had the same thing going on they wouldn't feel alone. Then Lance raised his hand then Keith and Hunk and Pidge.

"Ok" she sighed. "Like what specifically is happening Shrio and Lance " she had a smile on her face. Trying to lighten the mood. "Well..." She asked

Shrio spoke first knowing Lance would not say anything without someone else saying something.
"I can control metal." Shrio said straight forward and no one was ready for that even Allura who was expecting less straight fowardness.

Lance then sighed and said "I....I can control...water." Lance was looking at the ground not wanting to let any one see him.

Keith then stepped forward and said "fire"

Pidge- "air"

Hunk-"Earth"

Allura nodded knowing the Paladins might be confused and a little scared. About the power they possess.

"So anyone have any questions about their powers"asked Corran camly and out the blue.

Hunk then asked"why do we have these powers" ?Hunk was clear was scared and shaken.

Allura then asked "how long have you have these powers is the question is and do you know how to control your powers without killing the castle."

No one answered.

Allura smiled to herself.

If you want to know why you have these powers come with me to the living room where you can sit. You will need to sit."

No one was ready for that. Everyone walked out of the room shaken, scared, and confused.

A/n/

Sorry about the short chapter
They will be short for a little but they will get longer way longer.
I hope you will like this story😁