chapter 13

AN: i decided to use a different pov this time :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

yuu's pov

The day after that awesome concert put on by ayano, ayano decided to take me out for breakfast of course kyoya had to come ( yuu: -.- ) which i didnt like. I didnt want kyoya tagging along, i wanted to hang with ayano just me and her. Ayano's like my big sister and yoyo just ruins all the fun with his grumpiness. At the moment we're at McCafe my favorite restrant place.

" so why'd you tag along yoyo?" i asked curiously. leaning back in my booth seat, i was sitting alone and ayano and kyoya shared a booth don't tell them but they look like a couple.

"kyoya why do you always wear that trench coat?" ayano questioned.

"because i want to" kyoya answered planly.

" why not wear something else" ayano asked.

" because i dont want to" kyoya replied.

" well you should" ayano stated.

" why should i?" kyoya growled.

" cause its dirty." she answered.

" what dont like dirt?" kyoya teased with a grin on his face.

" no i dont so wash it." ayano demanded.

" no" kyoya replied simply.

" yes" ayano countered.

" no" kyoya repeated.

" kyoya wash it" ayano urged.

" no way! besides if i washed it you wouldn't take me to go shopping for new clothes" kyoya confessed, a blush on his face.

"kyoya you need to wash it!" ayano wined.

"heehee" i snickered quietly.

" what!?" kyoya yelled, i guess he heard me snickering.

"oh uh noth- heehee." i replied trying to maintain my composer but was failing terribly.

" what is it already!?" kyoya snapped agitation in his voice.

" we-well you too heehee look like a married couple arguing like that" i teased.

" we are not a married couple and we dont look like one either!" ayano and kyoya yelled turning there back to each other with there arms crossed. I could see a faint blush covering kyoya and ayanos faces.

" ooh i wish i had a boyfriend that let me shop for him and make excuses to be with me" several girls at the table next to us said.

" yea, i wish we were as cute a couple as them" another one of the girls at the table said. At this there blush deepen. kyoya and ayano's faces turned a darker shade of red that put tomatos to shame.

"are they talking about us?" ayano thought, trying not to let kyoya see her red face.

" do they mean me and ayano?" kyoya thought. still blushing red.

p.o.v ayano's

After we finished eatting we decided to head home. Since the night of the concerts kyoya lets me drive him around on my motorcycle, he still gets embarressed when people look at us on the motorcycle and see him holding onto me. Once we got home i ran and crashed onto the couch along with everyone else my leg was in kyoya's lap and my other leg was out infront of me meaning my legs where spread i know it isn't " lady like" as people say but who cares I'm bored.