chapter 11 (finally!!)

an: OMG im soooooooooo sry i havent updated in like forever my mother took my laptop for like ever and i prefer to update on a laptop so sry. :(

--------------------

chapter 11 (for the first time in forever -sings song off of frozen)

Asami's pov

I woke up with tsubasa's face only inches away from my face, I
blushed at how close he was. his silver hair shinned in the morning light shinning through the window. i began to get out of bed when i felt shifting in the bed i turned around only to see tsubasa's golden eyes flutter open and look right at me.

"where are you going asami?" i heard tsubasa say.

" well im going to change of corse you silly" i answered giggling.

"o-ok " he responded stuttering.

i blushed at his sudden nervousness.i then ran out into my closet grabbed some close and came out i was about to change there when i realized tsubasa was still in the room. i blushed as i realize i was holding my shirt up showing my undergarmets.

" u-um... uh i'll um leave unless you want me to just turn around" he stuttered. his face red.

"no, you can stay just turn around" i replied my face a deep pink. i heard shuffling so i figure he turned around and began to undress. after a few seconds i was finished changing and turned around to meet tsubasa's gaze.
"did you watch me change?!" i said shoked at this new behavior.

" um well i did turn around but once i heard you stop moving i figure you were done so i turned back around and i saw you with nothing but undergarments" he said his whole face a bright red.

i then began to giggle, " so you kept watching?" i teased.

" w-well n-no not re- ok yes i just couldnt turn away for some reason. im sry i didnt mean to stare." he apologized his head hanging low feeling guilty.

" its ok tsubasa im not mad at you so lift your head i forgive you so it all good now" i said my hand on his shoulder. he then lifted his head and ours eyes met he stood up and as if strings were pulling us together we slowly lean in closer and closer my eyes began to close. after my eyes were closed i felt something warm and wet on my lips. i was kissing him!! my heart was pounding hard against my chest its pounding so loud i hope tsubasa doesnt hear it. our faces began to separate and i opened my eyes only to find tsubasa's golden eyes starring down at me.

"me- madoka must tell madoka!!!!" i heard someone say and me and tsubasa looked towards the door only to see ayano slipping on her sock trying to run down the stairs as fast as she can while trying not to faceplant with all her slippering. i giggled at her struggling as she managed to get down the stair losing her foot one or twice.

ayano's pov

i woke up to the sight of kyoya's sweet face, our faces where so close that if i moved even a little tiny movment our noses would've touched. i tried to get out of bed but i felt something heavy holding me down i looked down at my stomach and i noticed kyoya's arm was wrapped around me. i blushed when i realized this and lifted up his arm and got out of bed then set his arm down where i was laying.

"where you going beautiful?" i heard a voice say from behind me. thats kyoyas voice.

" im going to get breakfast since your awake you can join me" i said pulling him by his arm out of bed. i then ran down to the kitchen and saw madoka making breakfast for ginga so we sat down on a stool by the little island counter and waited for breakfast to be served.

" yo madoka make us some too" i yelled over the cizal of the bacon.

"oh you guys are awake i see" madoka said just now noticing we were here.