chapter 3

AN: you can tell i have a fast thought process dang 3 chapters in one day i totally got this story down anyway heres chapter 3 enjoy! XD

chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kyoya's pov

~the bey battle at the park (still)~

"that voice its ayano's but it sounds so much like the ayano from along time ago not to mention she looks like the ayano i know just with mature features" I then feel my face heat alittle at the thought.

"could she be that same ayano? no, impossible she lives in that small village i doubt that her father would ever let her leave the village. She is village heads daughter ,but what if she did manage to leave? No ,there's no way that could happen." the battle was now over and i lost because i wasn't paying any attention due to me getting destracted.

"haha i beat you kyoya i told you i would" at that i growled at ginga.

"yea right i was just thinking about something and payed no attention to the battle i'll get you back sometime i can promise you that." ayano then stood and began walking.

"you guys quit arguing and come on" i began walking when i noticed the word writen on the back of ayano's jacket they read.

"kyoya and ayano best friends forever"that when i realized ayano is the same ayano i knew all those years back.

An: lol sry its so short but hey theres more coming so yea. hey guys what do you think? do you think kyoya will tell her that hes the same kyoya or will he keep it a secret to himself? answer in the comments

me: ryuga do your job

ryuga: what job?

me: disclamer

ryuga: what do i say?

me: you tell the readers i don't own beyblade and that i only own the made up characters....grrrr you tricked me.

ryuga: haha

me: "oh trust me it wont happen again"growls

Kyoya: shiver " scary"