Chapter 14

A/N: I need to catch up with my story and so imma read chapter 13 then I'll update this one so yea

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

Pov tsubasa's

Me and asami got off the motorcycle and the others got out of the yellow car. I then looked to the ocean and admired its beauty, the sunlight glistened on the surface of the unusually clear and clean light blue water. the water was so clean you could see the soft perfectly clean sand, there was no glass or rocks, no cans no logs in the sand it was just perfectly leveled sand which was strange because there are many waves and yet the erosion didn't damage the smooth level surface of the sand that lay perfectly still it's golden color seemingly looking a blue as the blue color of the water made it appear that way. I then snapped out of my trance and grabbed asami's hand and ran to the water I felt the cold water hit my warm tempered body and felt a shiver go up my spine before getting used to the shocking temperature of the water. I then looked back and saw everyone else coming to join up I don't think ayano and kyoya realized they were holding hands though because they were laughing and smiling they really do look cute together.

ayano's pov

i used to surf when i was a kid so i decided to go to the little shop i litttle ways down the beach and rent one of course i was dragging kyoya with me. once we got our board i explained to kyoya how the proccess of surfing worked and we gaving it a trial test to see if he could do it, he fell off. i laughed obnoxiously loud as a result of his failure and he got mad and gave up, but i ran after him and convinced him to try again. after a couple of trys we managed to get him to stay on and accually start surfing, but we were interupted by a lady with green hair and yellow eyes and a boy with green and blue eyes , like kyoya, they both looked like kyoya so i figured they were his family. we ended up taking a break and kyoya introduced his family.

Tsubasa's pov

" guy this is my mom kyomi" kyoya introduced, pointing to the green haired woman. we all nodded and waved , then he moved to the boy next to her.

" and this my younger brother kakeru." kyoya stated, poking him brothers forehead repeatedly, i could see an anger mark forming on kakeru's head as he slowly got agitated that kyoya was poking him.

"Kyoya quit poking me!!!" kakeru shouted finally blowing up. after yelling he crossed him arms and made a pouty face, like a little boy throwing a fit about a toy.

"Hey guys we've been here a while let's go to one of the beach side restaurant." I then heard ayano suggest. we all nodded as a reply then began walking to the closest restaurant. once we reached it we walked in and told the waitess lady how many people we had and she took us to a table in the back of the restaurant, in a corner. we all sat down and looked at our menu's the look on ayano's face told everyone she was starving for food. she would look at the list of foods in the menu and bite her lip, which made me chuckle a little. after a little while the waitress returned to take our orders. we each told her what we wanted and she soon came back with our drinks and told us our food would arrive soon. once we got our food we all dug in ayano of course was the first to finish and continued on stealing food from kyoya's plate, oddly though kyoya didn't mind instead of getting angry he simply chuckled a little. all of us stopped and looked at kyoya when we heard him chuckle.

"i think this is the first time i have ever heard him laugh or even come close to laughing." gingka announced a look of shock and a slight hint of fear in his eyes.

"oh god if kyoya's chuckling then....it must be the end of the word" kakeru blurted raising he voice so he could be heard over the noise in the restaurant, thats when i realized why there was slight fear in gingka's eyes.

"w-what your say kyoya has never laughed in front of ya'll?" ayano questioned before continuing.

"he always laughs around me."she continued.

"WHAT?!!!!?!!" me and everyone else shouted simultaneously, even kakeru and kyoya's mom shouted it.

"heh some people just do that to you. they change you without out even realizing, because when enjoy being around that person so much to change and you let down your guard." kyoya informed, which again made everyone gasp and go wide-eyed.

"kyoya's teaching us what its like to love?! and being serious about it?! you can only give the advice if you experienced it..... that means kyoya loves ayano!!!!" kakeru yelled putting the peices together and causing the whole restaurant to go quiet and look at us for a brief moment. kakeru gave then a guilty look and sunk down in his seat.

"pft idiot. if you guy just now realized that then your seriously blind." kyoya stated, indirectly confessing to ayano, which made her blush. I chuckled at the sight.

"Why don't you to go out on a date then." I suggested which seemed to finally come to realization to everyone else. I then looked to ayano and kyoya they were both flustered and averted there gaze.

"That's cute" the whole gang said simultaneously, except for ayano and kyoya. once again the whole restaurant looked at us but this time they all said cute simultaneously when they saw kyoya and ayano.

" T-this place is creepy can we go?' ayano asked quietly kyoya nodded and they both scurried out the door in a flash.

"Haha " I chuckled.

Kyoya's pov

" So let go somewhere." I piped up shattering the silence between us after we caught our breath.

"Ok how about the amusement park." ayano suggested bending over whiling her knees to catch her breath.

"cool its a date then."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: :P idk

Asami: 🎶Doo Doo dooooo daaaa da🎶

Tsubasa: Whaaaat are you humming?

Asami: oh Tsubasa its just a childhood Song.

Masamune: who cares about muuussiiiiiiccccc beeeyyybaaaaaattttlllleeeeesss!!!!!!!!

Ayano: -whacks masa mine in the head with a book- -.-

Masamune: heeeeeeeyyyy -.- :(

Ginga: 0.O kagamineXlen does not own any of the character except ayano.