chapter 2

AN: welp im back with chapter 2 i hope you like it! :3

chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov

~the next day in the morning~

"That girl ayano i have this weird feeling towards her and i feel like i know her from some where. I just be nice to her self-consciously. I don't know what this feeling is that i feel towards her ,but it feel like my stomach is twisted and tight and i can feel my face heat when shes around. I can't explain this feel i've never felt this way towards anyone" kyoya was thinking while relaxing on his bed with his window opened allowing the soft warm breeze of spring to fill the room. Just then ginga burst into the room.

"let's have a bey battle kyoya I'm bored" kyoya sighed and slowly sat up from his laying position and sat on the edge of his bed. He then rubbed his eye before replying.

"ok fine"ginga then bound out the door with a smile on his face

"yay" was all ginga said before disappearing out of Kyoya's sight. After kyoya got changed he headed out the front door with ginga joining him, as they walked ginga countinued to make small remarks like; I won't loose or my bey and I won't be defeated. As they walked to the park for there battle they passed a medium size light blue house.

"Hey kyoya I'll beat you this time" ginga then randomly remarked as if he had lost the first time.

ayano's pov

i just finished eating breakfast and getting ready for the day when i heard an excited boy yell.

"hey kyoya i'll beat you this time"at hearing of the name i quickly put my food bowl in the sink and shoved my feet into my shoes, and ran after them almost tripping on the way over.

"hey guys, wait up where you guy going?" i shouted from across the street.

"oh look its ayano, we're going to the park to battle i plan on beating kyoya again." Ginga announced i followed but had to walk faster to keep up.

" can i watch?" i begged.

"sure ginga" anounced

"yay, and whats up with kyoya he's not talking" kyoya was lost in thought trying to figure out what the feel is he feels towards ayano. He then heard ayano call his name and he snapped back to reality.

"hey you alive there kyoya?" I asked, he scrached the back of his neck guiltyly.

"uh yea sry just thinkin about something" kyoya sighed with relief thinking that he almost may have look suspisous.

"oh, ok well imma go sit on this bench and watch the bey battle from this safe distance." I informed kyoya and ginga chuckled at the remark.

"ok" they both replied in unison.After the battle began to get serious i began to cheer for kyoya he looked at me shocked and began to battle now he reconized her voice, it sound alot like his best friend and childhood buddy ayano from all those years ago.

AN: i dont think i'll ever figure out a good cliffhanger but who care though :3

me: grr this time you are doing the disclamer ryuga ~glares at ryuga with red evil eyes and a flaming angry arua~

ryuga: gah! okay i will. now turn down the heat miss "rip people head of and eat them"

m: smiles victoriously, "good now do the disclamer dragon boy"

kyoya: shivers with creepy chill down my back "scary"

ryuga: kagamineXlen does not own beyblade just the made up characters not from the movie

me: plz like and leave comments about what you think should be in the next chapters ;3