Chapter 1

an: I'm updating as you can plainly tell and well I'm back with Chapter 1 XD

Chapter 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayano's POV

~8 years later~

"Hmmm ahh this fresh air is amazing they've got some beautiful trees here in metal city. I won't mind living here". With my suit case I walk to my new apartment and unpack my things then crashed on the couch. After 15 minutes of just sitting and relaxing I decided to head out and take a look around the city. After a few minutes of walking I saw the bey stadium and decided to get a glimpse of the bladers power here in metal city I wouldn't want to waste my time on any weaklings. After the first few round a boy name gingka was battling his bey was Galaxy Pegasus he seemed strong and he won the battle in less than 5 minutes it was really fast and not much of a challenge for him its seemed. The next round was a boy by the name of yuu his bey was libra he didn't finish his battle quite as fast as ginga's but his infernal blast ended the fight quickly. After 2 more weak rounds a boy by the name of kyoya was battling his bey was rock leone the same bey as the kyoya i knew long ago not to mention they look alike and the scars are the same could it be him? He ended the battle in less than 5 minutes like ginga then more weak battles went on then soon it was finals and it was kyoya vs ginga i was at the edge of my seat anxious to see who would win. After what seemed like forever the battle was over and kyoya and ginga were tied in a sleep out. It was a shocking battle but i learned a thing or to about each blader their fighting styles, their special moves, and their bey types so it won't be hard to beat them when the time comes. After the tornament everyone left in there own direction when the arguing kyoya and ginga bumped into me making me crash hard to the ground when kyoya and me made eye contact his eyes widened and i could tell something was up. Normally it ginga doing the nice helping things but kyoya of all people was the one to help me up.

"hey, im ginga hagane and this is galaxy pegasus you've probably seen me on tv if you watch the beyblade channel" kyoya then copied.

"and im kyoya tategami and this is rock leone" after they introduced themselves to me I decided it would be rude not to introduce myself too so I then began to speak.

"im ayano nagimoto and this is fang lioness"as i said lioness kyoya's eye widened once again.

"have i met you before?"kyoya said sternly his voice kind of scary.

"um i don't know but uh hey it getting late so see you guy around some time bye bye now" i started run to my house since i knew that it was quite a ways away and i knew i wouldn't get home with any daylight left illuminating the sky if I just walked.

an: sorry if you dont like the story i am probably a crappy writer but hey doesnt hurt to try right? i will update soon maybe even today since it doesnt take long for me to come up with the chapters :3

me: ryuga you do the disclamer

ryuga: no! just cause i did it once doesnt mean ill do it again

me: plz ryuga ~puppy face~

ryuga: nope and aint none of you gonna change my mine

ayano: chicken

ryuga: nope

kyoya: fine i 'll do it since someone is to lazy to, kagamineXlen does not own beyblade only the added characters.

me: plz like and leave your ideas for the next chapters ;3