chapter 6

An: sry it took so long to update been facing writers block but i think i got something now XD
so heres chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

asami's pov

it been 2 days since the day i arrived here in japan and ayano's friends are a wild bunch that ginga kid seems nice and frendly, but that kyoya kid seem rude and arrogent but that tsubasa boy i....well...cute and the only sain one out of the wild bunch. "hey ayano let go to the b-pit so i can get me a beyblade! do you think madoka will let me have one?"i yelled with a big smile on my face "yes asami you soooo nice there no way she could say no" ayano anounded answering my question.

~timeskip~

after what seem like forever we made it across the city to madoka's place we were shopping so we were quite a ways away but we finally made it. I then busted through the door and ran upstairs with a giant smile on my face that no one could ignore."hey madoka do you think i could have a bey please pretty please" i said beggingly with my lip out making my adorable puppy dog face."yea, totally it know as flame eagle like tsubasa's earth eagle"she informed "oh ok cool i think me and flame eagle will get along just fine. am i allowed to keep it?!" i shouted forgetting about her being right next to me."ow my ear but uh yea you can keep it" the moment i heared those word i jumped up excidedly and pushes ayano down the stair who was just coming up the stair."woah,woah whats with all the excitment and rush asami" aano questioned. " Well madoka said i could have this flame eagle FOREVER!" I screamed still jumping for joy."oh haha so that why your so happy then come with me to the park so we can practice" she said pulling by the wrist out the door towards the park.

~timeskip~

ayano's pov

we finally made it to the park not the beypark just the park and we ran to an open area with a few trees spotting the flat grassland. "ready your bey asami" i yelled to my friend who was standing across from me. "Oh ok but how do you do that" she responded which led me to a facepalm."see the black handle thingy yea that hold it up with your wrist out to the side and then stick the bey on the little peices on the bottom" I said informing her."oh ok i get it now and then i pull this string thing to make the bey go flying?" she said questioningly "yea and btw its called a rip cord if you didnt know"she nodded to me "now ready asami?" she nodded "3......2.....1...let it rip!" we both yelled while our bey went flying to the space between up "hey asami how did you know that we count down like that?" i said giving her a confused look."well, every now and then when i lived with my little brother he would watch the beyblade channel and i would see glimses of the show when i went into his room to hang up his clean laundry". she responded "oh ok but you dont have a special move yet so you'll just have to fight me without one but ill go easy so you can get some experience with beyblade" she nodded and looked back at the spinning bey that were clashing head on with metal clanking together."go fang lioness" i yelled to my bey as it push hard on the eagle forcing it backwards of corse here you can't get a stadium out with no stadium. i looked over to asami who was  yelling to her eagle to push lioness back. "thats not gonna happen" i yelled erging lioness to keep pushing eagle back.the bey fought for domanence but asami's bey eagle was the victorious on lioness then stopped attacking eagle from headon and went around it and attacked eagle from behind pushing it the way lioness what being pushed earlier. "haha you wont win that easily in a battle of just brude force asami" i yelled to her with a smirk spreak across my lips. asami then bit her lip at my little stunt i pulled on her."this is not the end ayano "she responded back.eagle the began pushing back again the beys fought for domanence but this time it wasnt lioness pushed back but eagle."ha thought you could try that again on me? well it not gonna work" i anounced,the smirk on my face spreading more. "ayano!" asami yelled "huh" i yelled back " use your special move i wanna see it" she responded "ok but its your lose" i yelled back to asami."lioness flaming fang fury" i yelled to lioness, lioness then circled around asami's eagle at an extreamly face speed creating a circle of flames around asami making her bey wobble because of the friction and heat. eagle countinued to wobble till it came to a holting stop and fell over in a sleep out."  told you ,you would lose " i proclamed. " theres no beating my flame lioness" i vowed. " i knew i would lose but i wanted to know what special moves are like" she amitted.

~timeskip~

it was dark now and we where now walking to the b-pit to confirm with everyone that we are finished with our practice. after a few minute of walking we were at b-pit so we walked it seeing the lights still on and walked up stair to find everyone sitting on the couch watching a move i sat down in the middle and kyoya scooted close to me i then got up and sat between madoka and ginga who seemed kinda i broke them up. i most certainly did not want to see or speak to kyoya for him not telling me that he knew who i was.

asami's pov

i sat down between tsubasa and kyoya, who was sitting in the center of the couch with space on both sides of him separating him from the rest of us he looked upset i knew it was because ok ayano not wanting to talk to him for 2 day because of the incident. We were watching some move called "THOR the dark world" it was about some super-god-man-person and his human girlfriend, his girlfriend was infected with some red stuff that was gonna kill her that some dark elf things were after. seemed like something ayano would watch she always admired super heroes.i saw madoka give a look to every one that seemed to be telling them something she then looked at me and waved for me to follow her into the kitchen " me and asami i are gonna make some popcorn for everyone" madoka said out loud ginga and masamune stood up " i need to change my clothes" the said in unison."tsubasa and nile then stood up" we need to got organize our stuff in the room really quick" the also said in unison. after everyone left and me and madoka were in the kitchen i noticed only kyoya and ayano left on the couch i the realized what madoka and everyone was trying to do.

An: cliffhanger! again XD hehehehehe still dedicated to my friend slytherin_princess13.lol and yes i know random inuyasha theme i just like it dont judge.

me:" ryu-"i began to yell

ayano & asami: let us "ryuga!" they both yelled in unison

ryuga:" what!"

ayano & asami and kyoya and madoka and everyone else besides me and ryuga: "do the disclamer!!!!!!!" they all yelled together.

ryuga: dang alright alright dont make me deaf will your at it!

ryuga: kagamineXlen does not own beyblade or asami but she does own ayano and the story.